Indoor Project Green Thumb

I am preparing for the apocalypse!!!!..............:muahaha:

Actually, I do not like growing in the winter; I learned this with my first round. My pod is near the furnace.

Additionally, fine wine takes it's time. I am experimenting with curing.

PRIMARILY, I am an AUTOFLOWER ADDICT!!!
Nice!!! I have some auto ultimate buds that have been curing since October of 15..I am gonna need the space tho and will prolly DIH them!!

05/31/16
  • Late additions to Round 5 have sprouted. FastBuds California Snow (x2) and FastBuds Mexican Airlines. These three were delayed one week for spacing because they are going in five gallon smart-pots.
06/01/16
  • The Roadrunner#2 twins have been switched to Ripen Nutes. This may have been done too late, the gals are maturing quickly. My guess is they will only get about three days of ripen nutes before starting straight water.....:wall:. Thankfully a plant that really does not need help.

Attachments

• a Out of the Glass 05-22-16.jpg
    a Out of the Glass 05-22-16.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 83
  • a Tent 05-29-16 B.jpg
    a Tent 05-29-16 B.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 72
  • a Tent 05-29-16.jpg
    a Tent 05-29-16.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 82
06/04/16

"CRISIS ON THE MOON: BROWN LEAF BLOTCHES THROUGHOUT ROUND 4."

• These blotches/spots started about three days ago.
  • I wrote it off to nutrient adjustment next round when it was spotty/blotchy and minimal.
  • I started to get concerned with progression. Realized, or convinced myself, my RO drinking water was off a little bit the other day.
  • Being arrogant, I buffered my ph a little and went on without testing my soil. Historically I thought I was too cool to check my soil ph because I use coco mix and smart-pots and stick to nute schedule.
  • The next day things are a lot worse. With help from AFN friends, I was able to narrow options:
    • ph flux.
    • Phosphorus deficiency.
    • Secondary nute deficiency.
    • Heat stress...affect from minor heat stress three weeks ago.
  • Soil tested fine, water tested fine.
  • I went OCD 12 hours ago and trimmed the heck out of the gals.
  • They look sooo happy this morning......
  • I AM NOW 90% SURE THIS WAS FROM ME BLOWING SMOKE ON THEM!!!!! LIVE AND LEARN!!!!.................:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:
If ANYONE has further insight and does not think these blotching is from the smoke; please chime in......

Attachments

• a Tent 06-04-16 B.jpg
    a Tent 06-04-16 B.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 102
  • a Tent 06-04-16 A.jpg
    a Tent 06-04-16 A.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 98
  • a PH 06-04-16 B.jpg
    a PH 06-04-16 B.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 97
  • a PH 06-04-16 C.jpg
    a PH 06-04-16 C.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 104
  • a PH 06-04-16 D.jpg
    a PH 06-04-16 D.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 118
  • a PH 06-04-16.jpg
    a PH 06-04-16.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 108
Heat stress causes many different lockouts in the root system.. specially if the soil also got dried out at the same time (in fabric pots this prob develops quicker)
These blotches on your leaves could be Mag deficiency
@magnesium DEFICIENCY.jpg

Is it happening only in few leaves or all around? You plants look happy man. i wouldnt worry yet. wait for couple days and see if that symptoms spread in the other leaves too before you add something more than the usual (maybe she has recovered from a lockout and now she is ok and she absorbs minerals normally)

Last edited:
Last month when plants were young i was smoking more near the tent, and i was also getting these blotches more often. Since i dont smoke it so often the plants dont show so many blotches. i agree, it can be related

Last month when plants were young i was smoking more near the tent, and i was also getting these blotches more often. Since i dont smoke it so often the plants dont show so many blotches. i agree, it can be related

Nice to hear from you Brother.....I googled the smoking near the plants thing and it looks like the old farmer was right. A handful of symptoms/problems can arise from this apparently, form pure stress from smoke (patch is on fire?) to smoke clogging pores.

Yo bro! yes we are following very similar paths in growing.
summer entered suddenly last week. the temps in my tent reached 30 degrees today with th bulb 50cm far from the canopy. im about to harvest in 2-3 weeks so its ok. but looks like its gonna be too hot for indoor next three months. Ill wait untill the next winter, to setup a nice perpetual cycle as yours. i follow your new grow dude. wish you a strong start :passit:

I never thought about the smoke issue..
Hope your mad ladies make a swift rebound.
We know they are in good hands. If anyone can pull them it out of it. You can.

05/17/16 (back-date)
  • Round 4 early veg nutes.
05/31/16

• The following from Round 5 have sprouted and are in veg tent:
    • FastBuds California Snow #1
    • FastBuds California Snow #2
    • FastBuds Mexican Airlines (future mega-plant)
06/03/16
  • Early Veg status for the following Round 5:
    • FastBuds Green Crack
    • Dinafem Sour Diesel
    • Pyramid Seeds Tutankhamon
    • Delicious Seeds Critical Neville's Haze
    • Samsara Seeds Shot Adrenaline
  • Mid-Bloom Nutes for the following Round 4:
    • FastBuds Green Crack
    • Dinafem White Widow XXL
    • World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder
    • Samsara Seeds Flash Babylon
  • With mixed opinions from peers, I have decided to keep three plants from Round 4 from graduating to mid-bloom nutes. The reasoning for this in short is they are not maturing as fast as the others. I am certainly interested in feedback on this topic.? Relative to my individual situation is some good stuff I just learned from "way, way too early leaf trimming." With Round 4 I hit these gals with leaf trimming at early veg; three times....(do not try this at home). My gals actually responded very well. This has lead to what is looking like at least five toppers per plant. What I caught onto a few days ago is that these strains of Cannabis are genetically engineered for multiple toppers. The fan leaves of each cola were seriously growing into each other. I went through and took the back leaves off of each cola; giving each cola space to grow primary leaves facing the light. In 24 hours of doing this, each of the slow to flower gals was bright and perky with first signs of real early flower. 24 hours later, the flower sites on these gals are quickly catching-up.
06/05/16
  • Smoking in tent crisis. See post above.

06/06/16

• Mid bloom nutes for slow to mature gals (caused by trimming issues) from Round 4:
    • Ministry of Cannabis White Widow
    • Delecious Seeds Critical Neville's Haze
    • Delicious Seeds Critical Jack Herer
PICS COMING SOON. I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT NEW METHOD.......WHAT BORING POST....LOL......

i had similar issue with a super Mazar strain (Afghan x Skunk) Every sister from the same round was into flowering while Mazar still stucked with preflowers. Putting her into heavier bloom schedule faster than the others didnt help at all (2ml/l bloom at week 4)..
What i think helped was to take her out from the gro room and let her into darkness for over 12 hrs. Next day her flowers had doubled and she started flowering normally. Im persuaded that a full darkness cycle is helping a lot with auto strains that delay. It took me over a week to try this on her so this affected a lot the overall yield. Keep in mind that this S.Mazar strain comes from sweet seeds company which to my opinion its a shit and whoever is in europe should stay away. 1 out of three seeds was mutated, and the other two have 1/3 of the buds that the rest from the other banks have(dutchpassion, dinafem)

Back