Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Sorry if I am telling you guys how to suck eggs, the agro bulb is for flower only, you can use the other one all the way through the cycle but the red spectrum bulb (agro) is meant to be used in bloom

KR
And this sir, is why we do tests! :pass:
We will get to see a complete grow comparison of 3100k vs. 4200k. The results will be interesting and educating to say the least!! 3100k spectrum is not that far off the 3500 spectrum. It has more than enough blue to veg a plant, so it cant be for flower only. Its preferred for flower, but definitely not for flower only. But, the test results will have the final say, hahaa!

Last edited:
And this sir, is why we do tests! :pass:
We will get to see a complete grow comparison of 3100k vs. 4200k. The results will be interesting and educating to say the least!! 3100k spectrum is not that far off the 3500 spectrum. It has more than enough blue to veg a plant, so it cant be for flower only. Its preferred for flower, but definitely not for flower only. But, the test results will have the final say, hahaa!
Hi man,

Have used only the elite and not the agro on a couple of grows and you still get lovely bud but people have advised you get better buds in yield and quality using the agro for bloom.

The pictures above are my first try with the agro for bloom and the plants flowers look really developed for the amount of time the agro has been in situ.

Last edited:
Hey dudes I run the 3100k all the way:toke:have no probs with it, read a few reviews of bulbs and the Philips won..........be great to see the different spectrums perform:pass:

Sorry if I am telling you guys how to suck eggs, the agro bulb is for flower only, you can use the other one all the way through the cycle but the red spectrum bulb (agro) is meant to be used in bloom

KR
I picked the 4200k I was worried about having problems trying to veg with a 3100k lamp..

Hi Guys,

I am sure you guys can see the development on my plants only one day later?
39c67d573b6b172b3041b91f63487548.jpg
c093b5e500053d50add43c0a51be4aaa.jpg
1e8ad3c72e4a072a00aee3298428b57d.jpg
e598446d2038659f9a645f0cdcc1db77.jpg

sorry for the late arrival guys but was a bit jealous i missed out on a spot to test one of these lights now after all my tears have dried up im here now for the show :pop:

Back