Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Heeeere we goooo! Ive got a couple of photo period seedling that I will put in this tent as soon as these autos are done in the next 2 weeks. I also germed a few autos to run along side the photoperiod plants.

Set up took maybe 10 mintues. I took down my cobs and got the CMH up and running super quick. The temps spiked about 7 degrees... I was dialed in at around 75-77 degrees. After an hour of 315 CMH, I'm getting 83-85.. The ambient room temp is 73-75.. The high temps are no big deal right now since its winter. I can open a window to help if needed.

I'm in a 2x4×5 tent. The footprint is supposed to be percect for a 3x3, so I'm excited to see how the coverage compares to my cobs.

I'll be letting these plants finish up while everyone gets set up! Cant wait to grow big with you all!!
View attachment 859076 View attachment 859077 View attachment 859078 View attachment 859079 View attachment 859080 View attachment 859081 View attachment 859082
Nice one dude..:toke:......can't wait to see some stuff growin on.......I'm still learning with my CMH so I will be watching dudes........not many threads on CMH so very happy this is happening:headbang:

Heeeere we goooo! Ive got a couple of photo period seedling that I will put in this tent as soon as these autos are done in the next 2 weeks. I also germed a few autos to run along side the photoperiod plants.

Set up took maybe 10 mintues. I took down my cobs and got the CMH up and running super quick. The temps spiked about 7 degrees... I was dialed in at around 75-77 degrees. After an hour of 315 CMH, I'm getting 83-85.. The ambient room temp is 73-75.. The high temps are no big deal right now since its winter. I can open a window to help if needed.

I'm in a 2x4×5 tent. The footprint is supposed to be percect for a 3x3, so I'm excited to see how the coverage compares to my cobs.

I'll be letting these plants finish up while everyone gets set up! Cant wait to grow big with you all!!
View attachment 859076 View attachment 859077 View attachment 859078 View attachment 859079 View attachment 859080 View attachment 859081 View attachment 859082
Dude you have to expect the heat spike after using cobs..:clapper:....the bulb is hot but it's manageable:cooldance:

Dude you have to expect the heat spike after using cobs..:clapper:....the bulb is hot but it's manageable:cooldance:
Indeed..and I did... But this is a "test thread" so Im just providing all the detailed info that someone concidering CMH would want. :d5: like we both said, it's no big deal!!

Indeed..and I did... But this is a "test thread" so Im just providing all the detailed info that someone concidering CMH would want. :d5: like we both said, it's no big deal!!
good point dude..:toke:........ I will keep my fat mouth shut:jump:

Hey looks great! what lamp is that one? 3100k or 4200k? I couldn't see what box said..

This is going to be very interesting to watch. I have been wondering how these work and coverage

Back