Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

dude make sure you drop me a tag:smiley1:
Oh you know it brother! I'll tag ya for sure, you always show up at my grows anyways(one of my faithful followers), so it will be nice to see ya at the next ones...:smokeout::hookah::smokeout:

am I the only one still posting in this group?

time for a update on my auto plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil and my single photo plant in my closet grow under a prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

my plants just got watered right now with plain water and all is well in my tent and closet grows

all my plants are just stacking buds some of my autos are coming to a end in my grow tent and my photo plant in the closet is just being a beast it got a bit out of hand on its size but its all good no more stretching just stacking buds now it will be a hell of a plant when its done I hope

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day [HASHTAG]#48[/HASHTAG]

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 62

time for a update on my auto plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil and my single photo plant in my closet grow under a prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

my plants just got watered right now with plain water and all is well in my tent and closet grows

all my plants are just stacking buds some of my autos are coming to a end in my grow tent and my photo plant in the closet is just being a beast it got a bit out of hand on its size but its all good no more stretching just stacking buds now it will be a hell of a plant when its done I hope

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] from sprout

View attachment 937590 View attachment 937591 View attachment 937592 View attachment 937593 View attachment 937594 View attachment 937595 View attachment 937596 View attachment 937597 View attachment 937598 View attachment 937599 View attachment 937600 View attachment 937602 View attachment 937603

I think so bud, unique has shut down for a bit longer. The test requirements may be almost over. Will need to get @Son of Hobbes or @wwwillie to update.. they are looking fantastic! Great job as usual

View attachment 937590 View attachment 937591 View attachment 937592 View attachment 937593 View attachment 937594 View attachment 937595 View attachment 937596 View attachment 937597 View attachment 937598 View attachment 937599 View attachment 937600 View attachment 937602 View attachment 937603
I believe so! I been down a while now, but soon to start back up another couple/few weeks... just waiting on supplies to come in and finish getting things setup..and kinda hoping by time I start the temps/humidity start coming out outside...I have some really good grows coming up, new setup once again(autopots), new nutes(dutchpro) & new strains(unreleased) they will be grown in used/recycled coco.... I must really like the challenges hahahaha:smoking::smokeout::coffee::woohoo1:

Noooice bro...Im a bit gutted if this thread closes...im a big believer in the CMH style....your plants look, grow and provide well under CMH and its 315w......if everyone changed over(Dreaming, I know!!)the growing carbon footprint would be reduced immensly too....anyway plants look superb mate!!:smiley1:

I believe so! I been down a while now, but soon to start back up another couple/few weeks... just waiting on supplies to come in and finish getting things setup..and kinda hoping by time I start the temps/humidity start coming out outside...I have some really good grows coming up, new setup once again(autopots), new nutes(dutchpro) & new strains(unreleased) they will be grown in used/recycled coco.... I must really like the challenges hahahaha:smoking::smokeout::coffee::woohoo1:
Dont you be startin' up to early now!!!:smiley1:...i'll be watching bro haha:crying::crying:

Hey!
I'm game to keep it open as long as you folks want to post your updates. I love watching you guys grow. And if I ever get anything to germ again in my life I'll be joining you shortly!

Hey!
I'm game to keep it open as long as you folks want to post your updates. I love watching you guys grow. And if I ever get anything to germ again in my life I'll be joining you shortly!
Nice bro.....fingers crossed for you:bow:

Back