Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Same here, you have your soil dialed in and grow beauties! I think it just doesn't have to be considered a test now. It's easier to keep this train rolling .

Since no longer in test phase. Added the rest of me lights that I'm using to the room. Cobs cmh and led all in 1 room :cools:
Here are my 1st 2 clones in the space
IMG_20180803_131827.jpg
IMG_20180803_131825.jpg
IMG_20180803_131815.jpg

Will be planting 2 autos in 2 weeks ish
Ready to grow

dude I was thinking about the same thing I wanted to do a cmh and led at the same time when the months get cooler keep us updated
Got the cobs on the left. Cmh as the center piece .And the LEDs on the right.
Pumped to see what I can pull off with using the full room and the extra watts ;)

Hey.

@Ash-a-Ton I like the idea of the CMH in the middle and cobs on left and right. I have cobs on one and cmh on the other now. This way I can have four cobs. I like it.

time for a update on my auto plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil and my single photo plant in my closet grow under a prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

all my plants just got watered right now with plain water

my dinafem - critical + 2.0 sativa dominant photo plant is starting to flop over and it is only in day [HASHTAG]#30[/HASHTAG] of flower my auto plants in the tent look a little beat up but are doing great otherwise a few of them coming to a end very soon

thank the grow gods I had the insight to order some hydro farm plant yoyo's this time they should come in the mail tomorrow now I just have to figure out where to hang then to support the branches the best

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#62[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#62[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#62[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day [HASHTAG]#52[/HASHTAG]

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day [HASHTAG]#30[/HASHTAG] of flower

002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG

time for a update on my auto plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil and my single photo plant in my closet grow under a prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

all my plants just got watered with plain water today

a few days ago I strung up my hydro farm plant yoyo's that I got in the mail and my dinafem - critical plus 2.0 sativa dominant photo plant looks much better I used almost all of the ones I got except a few just in case some branches start sagging again

a few my autos are almost ready to be harvested maybe a few more days to a week

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#66[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#66[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#66[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day [HASHTAG]#56[/HASHTAG]

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day [HASHTAG]#34[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG

Pleased to announce there is a real live plant growing under my CMH!!!
Pictures to follow.

Back