Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

this update was from yesterday

time for a update on my plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

all these plants just got watered with plain water and the photo plant got some microbes in its watering I did a little training on the autos under the scrog net and transplanted my photo plant from a 3 gallon pot to a 7 gallon pot and reinstalled the lst training on it

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day [HASHTAG]#18[/HASHTAG]

001.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
018.JPG

time for a update on my plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil and my photo plant in my closet grow under a prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

all these plants just got watered with plain water

man these plant are taking a beating with this crazy heat wave the temps have been in over the 100 degree mark for over week now with no end in sight but it is what it is been watering them more often every 2 days instead of every 3 days

we have been having rolling black outs for a few days in a row also and every time I worry about the cmh bulbs but they seam fine for now if i get some cash I want to try and get a few cheap spars just in case

a few of the autos in the tent have begun flowering already I can already tell this auto grow wont be as good as the last grow but its all good but the photo plant is looking great

the plants with the harvest gold seem to be taking the heat much better then the ones with out so thats a plus

I set my light timer to 12/12 after I watered the photo plant in the closet so tomorrow will be day one of flower

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout in veg begging of day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] of flower tomorrow

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG

time for a update on my plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil and my photo plant in my closet grow under a prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

man these plant are taking a beating with this crazy heat wave the temps have been in over the 100 degree mark for over week now with no end in sight but it is what it is been watering them more often every 2 days instead of every 3 days

we have been having rolling black outs for a few days in a row also and every time I worry about the cmh bulbs but they seam fine for now if i get some cash I want to try and get a few cheap spars just in case

a few of the autos in the tent have begun flowering already I can already tell this auto grow wont be as good as the last grow but its all good but the photo plant is looking great

the plants with the harvest gold seem to be taking the heat much better then the ones with out so thats a plus

I set my light timer to 12/12 after I watered the photo plant in the closet so tomorrow will be day one of flower

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout in veg begging of day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] of flower tomorrow

View attachment 927826 View attachment 927827 View attachment 927828 View attachment 927829 View attachment 927830 View attachment 927831 View attachment 927832 View attachment 927833
Nice update mate.....I have been thinkin the same about the spare bulb dude.....cheapest I could find is £44.95 GBP for a Genesis Hortilux cmh....let me know if you find any cheaper:vibe::vibe:

the heat wave continues man it been crazy hot this last week but it is what it is just have to let it play out my photo plant looks crazy good so its not all bad

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG]

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

the heat wave continues man it been crazy hot this last week but it is what it is just have to let it play out my photo plant looks crazy good so its not all bad

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG]

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] of flower

View attachment 929235 View attachment 929236 View attachment 929237 View attachment 929238 View attachment 929239 View attachment 929240 View attachment 929241
Nooooice bro...everything looks great.....single plant looks awesome dude:bow:

Im gonna do a shout out to @Unique here...I know he watches this thread....and he will get the tag(obv!):crying:.....Hope you are healing and getting better dude:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Im gonna do a shout out to @Unique here...I know he watches this thread....and he will get the tag(obv!):crying:.....Hope you are healing and getting better dude:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::vibe::vibe::vibe:
Hey Bro, Thanks! Yup, I been popping in to watch this! I'm doing really well so far, I can't wait till I can start back up... Hopefully soon as possible, hahaha Still gonna be a bit more time, since am still unable twist,bend or lift(well med/heavy things) but they need to placed just so, or I won't be able pick even lighter things up..when they stretched my spine, kinda caused a pinched nerve in my neck no big deal; but....I'm dropping things like crazy....Mostly all the pain is gone now, kinda surprising...I say mostly gone, but that is with use of painkillers(80%relief)...but even so, them were not touching the pain before...This pain I got is UN-related to this surgery, that's a whole other issue :p

:pass::hookah::smokeout:

Hey Bro, Thanks! Yup, I been popping in to watch this! I'm doing really well so far, I can't wait till I can start back up... Hopefully soon as possible, hahaha Still gonna be a bit more time, since am still unable twist,bend or lift(well med/heavy things) but they need to placed just so, or I won't be able pick even lighter things up..when they stretched my spine, kinda caused a pinched nerve in my neck no big deal; but....I'm dropping things like crazy....Mostly all the pain is gone now, kinda surprising...I say mostly gone, but that is with use of painkillers(80%relief)...but even so, them were not touching the pain before...This pain I got is UN-related to this surgery, that's a whole other issue :p

:pass::hookah::smokeout:
dude its good to hear you are doing well...sendin :vibes: your way bro:smiley1:

Back