Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Most likely as I agree totally. The last grow was a NCHxSour Hound and that was great. Ran 24/7 and it just grew!
I ran that one too dude.....lovely weed:bow:....24/7...hmmmmm!!...I just cant do it haha....I have read(lightly!)about the ruderelis gene and its allowance of 24/7...but still I just think that plants need the dark:bow:..in fact I just went down to 18/6 to see if it made an impact...plus I get paranoid leaving it running for so long haha.....looking forward to seeing the 24/7 dude:vibe::pass:

Again we agree. The 24/7 was a matter of convenience and necessity. I most always run 18/6 even photos until flower..

Again we agree. The 24/7 was a matter of convenience and necessity. I most always run 18/6 even photos until flower..
Nooooice bro.....having done both dude, would you say 24/7 makes the whole cycle shorter?...or do you just get the added growing time and same days?:pass:

Another one down and another coming down in a week.
Got to get another one dropped soon!
IMG_20180619_180410.jpg
IMG_20180619_180359.jpg
IMG_20180619_175230.jpg
IMG_20180619_175227.jpg
IMG_20180611_151032.jpg

time for a update on my plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

a few of these autos are going real fast so I went ahead and installed my scrog net in the tent I was hoping to have more time so I could go and get some more PVC pipe so I could make some adjustments on the size pf the screen but its all good

I will be moving the photo plant soon to the closet

I just watered all of the plants they all got plain water

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#20[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#20[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#20[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day [HASHTAG]#20[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day [HASHTAG]#10[/HASHTAG]

001.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

Indeed man! Glad to hear how everyone is doing with the light. My wife is going to do here very first grow. I'm going to set her up with the Prizm CMH setup. Maybe even the DP nutes as well!

time for a update on my plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

all these plants just got watered with a malted barley seed sprout tea with aloe vera powder I used 1 ounce of malted barley that I grounded to powder and one teaspoon of aloe vera powder it was mixed with about 3 gallons of water and split between all the plants

another one of the autos have reached the scrog screen and have started to get training and I also topped my photo plant six times it should not be long before i move it to the closet

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#22[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#22[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#22[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day [HASHTAG]#22[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day [HASHTAG]#12[/HASHTAG]

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

all these plants just got watered with plain water did a little training on the scrog net I am still pissed that the tops broke on 2 of the autos but shit happens they will recover but at a cost just hoping these autos recover well

my photo plant is getting bigger then expected so I did some much needed low stress training on here and i need to still transplant it soon before it gets to big

I got some nice before and after shoots of the photo plant being trained and a few shots of where the auto plants snapped at the main stem

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day [HASHTAG]#16[/HASHTAG]

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

Indeed man! Glad to hear how everyone is doing with the light. My wife is going to do here very first grow. I'm going to set her up with the Prizm CMH setup. Maybe even the DP nutes as well!
That's exciting. Also I am jealous. I have been trying to get my wife to grow for years now hahaha.

Back