Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Hey Guy's I'm sorry I won't get to post the yield amounts right away, Many of ya Know I'm going in for Major Surgery Friday Morning and will be down 8-12weeks or so... I Promise to get the yields & smoke/grow reports up when I am able to return, hopefully things go well so I can get back to doing what I love to do! I'm sure I'll check in from time to time, In between my recovery...Hopefully things go well, this by far will be the biggest surgery I ever had go through, I thought a few other's were kinda major at 3-3.5hrs, this one is double that and double the recovery time... Just a wake up left now, sighh... the anxiety setting in hard today! :(

Hey Guy's I'm sorry I won't get to post the yield amounts right away, Many of ya Know I'm going in for Major Surgery Friday Morning and will be down 8-12weeks or so... I Promise to get the yields & smoke/grow reports up when I am able to return, hopefully things go well so I can get back to doing what I love to do! I'm sure I'll check in from time to time, In between my recovery...Hopefully things go well, this by far will be the biggest surgery I ever had go through, I thought a few other's were kinda major at 3-3.5hrs, this one is double that and double the recovery time... Just a wake up left now, sighh... the anxiety setting in hard today! :(

Sorry to hear about that dude, surgery isn't nice be it half an hour or 8 :shrug:. Fingers crossed that everything goes great and that you will have a quick recovery :pighug:.

Sorry to hear about that dude, surgery isn't nice be it half an hour or 8 :shrug:. Fingers crossed that everything goes great and that you will have a quick recovery :pighug:.
Yeah so true Bro! My last one didn't go so well and was much less evasive then this one will be... I been mostly just blocking things out, kinda overwhelmed trying get this harvest under control, just not enough hours in the day/week... For first time in my life I had actually ask for help, so I can hopefully get the rest done by this evening... It's not looking so good, so we'll see.I have like 15oz to trim & jar, still working on last plant to trim & hang, the 3rd just hanging...There's something like 2.6-2.8lbs worth..It's like a freaking jungle, plants hanging everywhere, plants in trays waiting for trim & jars, what a freaking mess! Ughhh But, even things a total mess, I'm still all Smiles over this Yield!
Thanks so much

Last edited:
Yeah so true Bro! My last one didn't go so well and was much less evasive then this one will be... I been mostly just blocking things out, kinda overwhelmed trying get this harvest under control, just not enough hours in the day/week... For first time in my life I had actually ask for help, so I can hopefully get the rest done by this evening... It's not looking so good, so we'll see.I have like 15oz to trim & jar, still working on last plant to trim & hang, the 3rd just hanging...There's something like 2.6-2.8lbs worth..It's like a freaking jungle, plants hanging everywhere, plants in trays waiting for trim & jars, what a freaking mess! Ughhh But, even things a total mess, I'm still all Smiles over this Yield!
Thanks so much
Dude.....everything I can possibly cross and send:vibes:your way for friday....I will see you back on AFN as soon as you can bro:vibes::vibes::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

Hey Guy's here is the end of my royal Jack @Day111 (6/4/2018)...I am very confident I will hit my 1lb+ Goal..., I will get some photo's up of the Fastbuds yield soon... The C.A I ended up harvesting 14.82oz There were a few cola's still not ready, maybe by end of day if I'm lucky...Enjoy! I will get the Photo's of both Fastbuds up asap... I can show a few of the C.A in the tray waiting go into jars..

View attachment 914763 View attachment 914764 View attachment 914765 View attachment 914766 View attachment 914767 View attachment 914768 View attachment 914769 View attachment 914770 View attachment 914771 View attachment 914772 View attachment 914773
Dude! You're fucking killing the game bro!
Nick-Swardson-Being-Sarcastic-About-His-High-Score-In-Grandmas-Boy.gif

time for a update on my plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

I just planted my replacement seed because the first seed died that was going to be in this pot after it sprouted

so I started to germinate another seed and that seed never made it past seed stage no tap root nothing what a bummer so I started another seed and this one had a ok size tail on it so I have high hopes for it this time

the rest of the plants got watered yesterday and got a dose of microbes in there watering

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#9[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#9[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#9[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day [HASHTAG]#9[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues (not sprouted yet)

006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

time for a update on my plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

my replacement seed has sprouted so will call this day 1 for it so thats awesome and I watered all of the plants they all got plain water

the rest of the plants got watered yesterday and got a dose of microbes in there watering

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    229.1 KB · Views: 49
well I got a chance to get a weight on all my plants from my grows that were under the prism lighting science 315w cmh in super soil in my grow tent and the from the one photo plant under the prism lighting science 315w cmh in super soil in my closet

this was by far my one of my best grows weight wise and most of it was from the 4 autos that were under just one 315w cmh

San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] - 91.1 grams

San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] - 127 grams

Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite - 129.6 grams

Gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite - 114.7 grams

lemon tooth photo plant from B-S-B genetics - 161.4 grams

for a total of 623.8 grams or 22oz which comes out to 1.3 pounds

I still have a nice pile of trim that i am going to make dry ice kief with once I get some dry ice

Back