Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

I just started to germinate some seeds for my next grow I soaked them in water for 12 hours and moved them to moist paper towels right now in Ziploc bags

I got my order of soil and new fabric pots in the mail so just waiting on the seeds to germinate

I have been in excruciating pain I had my sciatica pain flare up on me this past week so its been next to impossible to sit and type at my computer not sure how long it will last this time the last time it happened it was messing with me for like 2 months strait

but anyway I am all jacked up and pills and weed so its ok for now I will try and post updates when I can

008.JPG
009.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
017.JPG

Its been anywhere from 58% to above 70%. I thought between the two I would be fine. Apparently I was wrong lol With out the dehumidifier it goes up to 80's. It runs none stop and fills every 3 hrs or so where I have to dump it.
You probably aware of this but my dehumidifier in the basement drilled hole in catch can, attached tubing to it and then into a pump then more tubing to outside. ..never have to dump can...pump was if i had a memory ~ 30 u.s. ...pump is good for 15 feet or so up

well I got a chance to jar another plant to cure and get weighed on 3 of the 4 autos that were grown under the 315w cmh in super soil and got some awesome numbers so far and still have one more auto to trim and weigh

these are some of the highest yielding auto plants I have ever grown under any light period thats already more then 1 gram per watt on my 315w cmh that was in my grow tent and I am super happy and I still have one plant to go that is drying still

San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] - 91.1 grams

San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] - 127 grams

Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite - 129.6 grams

019.JPG
006.JPG
014.JPG

Last edited:
Smoking some bud grown under light while watching the light produce me some more healthy nuggets
No complaint of the light so far for the summer
IMG_20180601_124551.jpg
IMG_20180531_110015.jpg
IMG_20180531_110010.jpg
IMG_20180528_172014.jpg
IMG_20180528_171900.jpg

That is some serious weight off those three plants that is very impressive.

Back