Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

okay it's probably a 30pint, they usually come in 30 & 60pint's... I suppose it could be a 40, but I never really seen one... most common are the two I listed... if it's not ginormous then it's a 30....how high ya have extraction fan up? do ya have fan helping pull air into tent?
Don't have any fans helping pull air in. I have two extraction fans going now the smallest is on full blast as its the newest and working well. The biggest one is on half as I don't think it could handle being on high. Have to get a new one.

What a great haul my man.:pass:
not to bad for just 3gal Nursery pots right??? I always seem to set high goals for myself, But I'm confident I will hit my mark... I never seen Any auto as big as these, in same size pot or even double the size pot...actually I never seen any auto in any sized pot or mother earth, that reached this size.. ;)

not to bad for just 3gal Nursery pots right??? I always seem to set high goals for myself, But I'm confident I will hit my mark... I never seen Any auto as big as these, in same size pot or even double the size pot...actually I never seen any auto in any sized pot or mother earth, that reached this size.. ;)
dude is that due to the CMH.......not bad for 315w:smiley1:

dude is that due to the CMH.......not bad for 315w:smiley1:
naaa, I doubt that is all cmh... I think it's a combination of things, I'm sure that has a part in it.. but I think a series of things, a light alone can't pull things like that off.... What did is; co2, good nutes, good lights, good genetics & a Good Eye all took part in this imo....

So garden is growing good. My ph is just starting to dip but I caught it early so correcting it should be fairly easy. Lights are killing it so far. I plan on taking some close up as the trichs on my Chernobyl are insane. Enjoy the pics. Oh the girls in the back are about 5 foot tall. Skywalker strikes again lol stretchiest plant ever.

20180530_121051.jpg
20180530_121102.jpg
20180530_121106.jpg

my first prism lighting science 315w cmh grow if officially over

I harvested my last auto and my photo plant and it was just in time I started to see a few yellow bananas on my photo plant I think it was from being moved to the grow tent it is not light proof for shit which is why I only use my tent for autos glad i caught it in time well at least I hope so

the last auto
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#106[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the photo plant
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#62[/HASHTAG] of flower

I trimmed up one of the plants that I took down last week it had been drying for 8 days already but think it still needed a few days but I trimmed it up anyway but left the lids off the jars for now and the other plant that was harvested last week I moved to the tent to dry out a bit more and put the 2 plants I chopped today in my closet to dry since I get better temps and rh in my closet

I placed a order yesterday for a bag of potting soil and some more fabric pots to be delivered after I receive them I will start my next grow so in about a week or so

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG

Back