Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Had one of my Chernobyl females show powdery mildew. I have zero experience with this so I just culled her. Other then that garden has been doing well cmh lights are doing there job well. I currntly have all three of my lights above the plants.

20180521_151449.jpg
20180521_151716.jpg
20180521_151433.jpg
20180521_151456.jpg

its time for a update on both of my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

my auto grow in my tent and my photo grow in my closet both got plain water today in there watering

one of my autos in my tent is flopping over real bad so i had to use some string to hold a few of the buds up all the rest and just over over the place but its just that one plant all the rest seam to be fine

not much longer to go on a few of these auto plants just trying to wait as long as I can before I start to chop any of them maybe a few more weeks so close to when I might chop my photo plant in my closet grow

my photo plant in my closet grow just hit day 42 today aka week 6 of flower and is looking just amazing and sticking to high heaven I am thinking it will go to about week 8 at most its a mostly indica plant I think 70/30 so that is about the right time frame

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#86[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#79[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#86[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#79[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#42[/HASHTAG] of flower

View attachment 904692 View attachment 904694 View attachment 904696 View attachment 904698 View attachment 904699 View attachment 904700 View attachment 904701 View attachment 904702 View attachment 904703 View attachment 904705 View attachment 904706 View attachment 904708 View attachment 904709
Hey guy's here is probably the last shot's of this test grow @Day 100, both these plants will be harvested over next several days.. They both come out great,... another successful grow under my belt ;) I will post more buds shots of harvest & dried & cured buds ...enjoy!

View attachment 908674 View attachment 908675 View attachment 908676 View attachment 908677 View attachment 908678 View attachment 908679 View attachment 908680 View attachment 908681 View attachment 908682 View attachment 908683 View attachment 908684 View attachment 908685 View attachment 908686 View attachment 908687 View attachment 908688
Awesome guys.....absolutely awesome!!!!

well it my favorite time of the grow harvest time!

I moved 2 of the autos from the tent and put them in the closet to be in darkness for 24 hours before I chop them and I moved my photo plant to the tent with the last auto and put the timer on 12/12 until they both finish

the 2 plants I took out to be in darkness are in day [HASHTAG]#91[/HASHTAG] from sprout today

my first auto I chopped was nice and ready to be trimmed like every grower i know I hate trimming but it just another part of growing lol but i got it done now I am going to kick back and wait until I water my last 2 plants in my grow tent later tonight

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

don't you just love harvest days it smells like accomplishment and dank ass cannabis

so I just chopped the 2 of the top shelf elite auto plants that were in my grow tent grown under the prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil that I put in my closet for 24 hours of darkness they were chopped on day [HASHTAG]#92[/HASHTAG] from sprout

I still have 2 plants left in my grow tent under the 315w cmh one photo plant and one auto the lighting in the tent is on a 12/12 schedule

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

don't you just love harvest days it smells like accomplishment and dank ass cannabis

so I just chopped the 2 of the top shelf elite auto plants that were in my grow tent grown under the prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil that I put in my closet for 24 hours of darkness they were chopped on day [HASHTAG]#92[/HASHTAG] from sprout

I still have 2 plants left in my grow tent under the 315w cmh one photo plant and one auto the lighting in the tent is on a 12/12 schedule

View attachment 910183 View attachment 910184 View attachment 910185 View attachment 910186 View attachment 910187 View attachment 910188 View attachment 910189 View attachment 910190 View attachment 910191 View attachment 910192 View attachment 910194
dude fantastic......this is what i like to see.....massive amounts of good weed......from under only 315w....superb dude:worship:

Trimming sucks, lol. Took down the tester and the crystal candy auto. This is now my 3rd rotation of flowering plants in this test. This run is pretty much a seed run. Ive got 2 more dubbed bubble photo period females. Back left. One hit with male pollen from Mephisto. The other with male pollen from a purple punch 2.0 male. Another fruity pebbles og clone, pollenated with purple punch as well. Front left is a 3 kings x Orange cookies photo female. Shes just into pre flower. The smaller plants are all clones. The 3 flowering plants are about 3-4 weeks into flower.
20180524_004708.jpg

Trimming sucks, lol. Took down the tester and the crystal candy auto. This is now my 3rd rotation of flowering plants in this test. This run is pretty much a seed run. Ive got 2 more dubbed bubble photo period females. Back left. One hit with male pollen from Mephisto. The other with male pollen from a purple punch 2.0 male. Another fruity pebbles og clone, pollenated with purple punch as well. Front left is a 3 kings x Orange cookies photo female. Shes just into pre flower. The smaller plants are all clones. The 3 flowering plants are about 3-4 weeks into flower.View attachment 910552
Are you converted yet dude?lol:crying:......even with the fails some have suffered.....I think the CMH have performed well for power consumption!!:vibe::cheers::cheers:anybody differ?:vibe:

Trimming sucks, lol. Took down the tester and the crystal candy auto. This is now my 3rd rotation of flowering plants in this test. This run is pretty much a seed run. Ive got 2 more dubbed bubble photo period females. Back left. One hit with male pollen from Mephisto. The other with male pollen from a purple punch 2.0 male. Another fruity pebbles og clone, pollenated with purple punch as well. Front left is a 3 kings x Orange cookies photo female. Shes just into pre flower. The smaller plants are all clones. The 3 flowering plants are about 3-4 weeks into flower.View attachment 910552
plants look awesome btw lol

I just watered my last two plants in my grow tent that are under the prism lighting science 315w cmh light both in super soil one photo plant and my last auto of this grow that got tossed in to 12/12 for like a week

this will be there last watering I plan to chop them done after memorial day that will give the soil a bit of time to dry out and give me time to decide what seeds I want to grow next and to get my stuff ready for my next grow

the auto plant is still tossing out a few white hairs and fox tailing and I can already tell is going to be all kinds of fluffy and not my top choice

but its ok its going to get chopped anyway it will be my "sure smoke as much as you like bud" lol my whole family smokes to dam much and now they all expect me to supply them like I am growing a warehouse full of buds but I keep the good stash for myself and my mom only we get to smoke the cream of the crop

I already have a batch of super soil that is ready I am just not sure if a have any potting soil for the top have of the pots

the last auto
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#102[/HASHTAG] from sprout today

the photo plant
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] of flower

man I got to say I am extremely happy with these 315w cmh lights I plan to make them my full time lights I have saved a good amount on my electric bill and still managed to grow so very dank bud

I want to do the same as I did in this grow 4 autos in the tent and one photo plant in the closet for my next grow

p.s. hope everyone has a safe memorial day and god bless America :shooty:and those who fought for it

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

Hey does anyone have a trick for keeping humidity down? I'm running a dehumidifier and air conditioner but it seems I can't keep a handle on it. Never had this problem quite this bad before. Getting a little worried as the girls are almost 4 weeks in flower. If I don't get this under control week 6-7 will = bud rot for sure.

Back