Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

I have also notice a flicker every now and then. I thought it was light reflecting off the sides of my tent. It's always in my peripheral vision when I think I see it so I questioned it lol
mine seems to be like every 2-3sec's.. I'll have get timer to see, but it's only a very short time and constant.. like you I thought I was just seeing things at first, coz I didn't see anyone mention about it and I would forget, I was just reminded when I was flooding the tent... so I come right to pc to ask you guys while I remembered. it never stops doing that flickering..

mine seems to be like every 2-3sec's.. I'll have get timer to see, but it's only a very short time and constant.. like you I thought I was just seeing things at first, coz I didn't see anyone mention about it and I would forget, I was just reminded when I was flooding the tent... so I come right to pc to ask you guys while I remembered.

That's way more often then I'm seeing it. I don't even get it every time I am in watering. Wonder whats causing it.

That's way more often then I'm seeing it. I don't even get it every time I am in watering. Wonder whats causing it.
yeah I wonder too... I just wasn't sure if this normal or not??? it's flickering quite often, like always...

Hey Now!!
Oh Boy! I’m excited now. I finally have the tent up and running. I put the light together and fired it up on Saturday and ran it for a few hours. I ran it for about 16 hours. It looks great and I love the color of the light. And I do notice the flickering too. I chalked it up to my poor wiring. I run all my electronics through filters so I just assumed.
I put a Mephisto NCHxsour hound under it this morning. She’s a few weeks old, started under an autocob. This tent is not in my garden room and so is not in a controlled environment. I am going to run the light 24/0 to help keep me what stable. I have noticed that since it’s cold and damp in my basement that when the lights are off it gets cold and condensates insanely in the tent and I really want to avoid that.
The CMH rig is replacing a seven tube t5 rig of similar wattage so it will be cool to see what it does!

The tent.
16174405f77a9e6570fd52d78e1fcc44.jpg

time for a update on my plants

I just gave they there first compost / worm castings tea

I used it was mixed with about 3 gallons of water

1 cup Malibu compost
1 cup buckaroo worm castings
1/2 tablespoon of grandma's unsulphured molasses
1 tablespoon of down to earth fish powder

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#16[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#16[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#22[/HASHTAG] from sprout

006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

Hello Guy's here is another update of my 3 test grows going on with this LEC light, Everything is doing simply awesome...I am maintaining perfect inter-node spacing, my girl's are getting very bushy for all being under 30 days, three are day 28 & one is day 20..My only issue with this light so far is I can't get my tent into optimal ranges for co2 supplement, so that seems to be throwing a couple things off... I have noticed my plants to be calmag hogs with this light also, I pre-charged at 1.5ml, quickly noticed that was far to low, went to 2.0ml still to low, then to 2.5ml and seen I was getting close, I been giving them 2.7-2.8ml and they doing fine with that, it also cleared up any reddish on stems. I'm really loving how well these plants are responding to this LEC Lighting, They always look like they praying to the light and my inter-node spacing is like perfect... Enjoy!:d5::thumbsup::pop::pass:
IMG_5663.JPG
IMG_5670.JPG
IMG_5672.JPG
IMG_5674.JPG
IMG_5675.JPG
IMG_5677.JPG
IMG_5679.JPG
IMG_5681.JPG
IMG_5682.JPG
IMG_5688.JPG
IMG_5694.JPG
IMG_5695.JPG
IMG_5696.JPG
IMG_5697.JPG
:hookah::weed::wiz:

Hey Now!
Boy, don’t these gardens look great!
It’s been a few days now and things are settling in. The NCH x Sour Hound is just incredible, i don’t know how else to describe her. The main stem is the size of my thumb! She’s really short and bushy. I really need to pay her more attention. Most of my gardens are in full flower so this ones been getting diluted leftovers at feeding time. Still a nice load of nutrients but I should be nicer to her. The NFTG line can do that within reason.

Here she is from last night.
26b21495b79c5811791a44e9be57e3e7.jpg

Something tells me she likes her new light! Remember the cereal commercials “Hey Mikey!” “He likes it!!”
That’s my girl!!

So.....I have had some issue with keeping my environment where I'd like . So I made some changes. I took out the third light that I had purchased and moved both tests lights into half the tent. So now they are covering a 4x4 area. In the other half I put in a large fan I purchased today along with my giant humidifier lol. So at this point things are looking better. Temps have dropped a couple degrees and my humidity is more on point. Lights are doing a great job. They seem to cover a 4x4 area very well. Bud development on my autoflowers has been very nice so far. My photos are taking there time but this strain tends to pack bulk around weeks 5 to 6. Right now we are sitting about week 4 but a few are a little behind and will take longer to finish. Going to try for some par readings later this week finally. Here' some pics of my redesigned grow area and plants.

20180312_234941.jpg
20180312_234953.jpg
20180312_234958.jpg
20180312_235032.jpg
20180312_235117.jpg
20180312_235157.jpg

So.....I have had some issue with keeping my environment where I'd like . So I made some changes. I took out the third light that I had purchased and moved both tests lights into half the tent. So now they are covering a 4x4 area. In the other half I put in a large fan I purchased today along with my giant humidifier lol. So at this point things are looking better. Temps have dropped a couple degrees and my humidity is more on point. Lights are doing a great job. They seem to cover a 4x4 area very well. Bud development on my autoflowers has been very nice so far. My photos are taking there time but this strain tends to pack bulk around weeks 5 to 6. Right now we are sitting about week 4 but a few are a little behind and will take longer to finish. Going to try for some par readings later this week finally. Here' some pics of my redesigned grow area and plants.

View attachment 876794 View attachment 876795 View attachment 876796 View attachment 876797 View attachment 876798 View attachment 876799
looking nice bro! glad ya able get temps down a bit and environment more in range where you would like, I been kinda dealing with that myself...Only my temps been too low, well for co2 supplement.. I'm dialed in best I can be, with current temps... I'll be taken some photo's in couple hours, I did some pruning a little while ago and gave feeding, so I want give them time stand up all nice, since I went in there and roughed them up a bit :p

Back