Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

time for a update on my plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light

I just installed my scrog net in my tent it fits almost perfect considering it was made with left over parts from my old scrog net but is a few inches off

next time I will add a few inches to the sides to get maximum area courage of the net and will also help with the sides of the tent bowing in from the suction from the exhaust fan

I just gave these plants a malted barley seed sprout tea with aloe vera powder and coconut water powder and some forge microbes to all the plants it was mixed with about two and a half gallons of water

I used

2 oz of ground 6 row malted barley
1oz of bokashi bran
1/4 teaspoon of aloe vera powder
1/4 teaspoon of coconut water powder
2 teaspoons forge microbes

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours
the plants in my grow tent are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#27[/HASHTAG] from sprout

006.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

Hello Guy's, Here is update of my 3 Test grows with the LEC... I'm at day 26 on one of them and other 3 are at Day 31, They all Looking really Great...They sure are loving this 4200k LEC , The real test will be once I enter flower with this lamp.. But this Lamp really is awesome at keep inter-nodes what I consider a perfect distance... Enjoy!:thumbsup::pop::d5::pass:

IMG_5733.JPG
IMG_5734.JPG
IMG_5735.JPG
IMG_5736.JPG
IMG_5739.JPG
IMG_5744.JPG
:weed::wiz:

Attachments

• IMG_5735.JPG
    IMG_5735.JPG
    223.5 KB · Views: 64
Week 5 of flower:

Time is flying by! Sheesh! I flushed the Dubble Bubble plant down to .3 Ec and will be on water only until harvest. She's filling out nicely. I was told about a grow hack recently.. That you should start the flush process while the pistils are all still white to unsure they are actually uptaking the pure water. The browing of this pistils and the fading of leaves should coincide with one another. This is my first time trying it. Should be a super clean smoke if nothing else! The GMO clone is starting to form some really foul smelling buds. The main stem had to be supercropped to keep from touching the light. Both plants are starting to frost up nicely. Both have frost out to the fans.

Tent shot:
20180313_170709.jpg

Gmo
20180313_170729.jpg

Double Bubble
20180313_170832.jpg

I just added my Plushberry (tga) x TropicanaCPT (Oni Seeds) plant to the flowing tent. Its grown 3in in 3 days. She's going to be a beast. Crusing right along!
20180313_171036.jpg

Attachments

• 20180313_170813.jpg
    20180313_170813.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 34
Hey Now!
Weekly update time. It’s been seven (7) days since the last update. I used my Pulse Nano to help me dial in the environment so that’s doing pretty well. I needed a humidifier to boost the Rh to match the temps.

She’s starting to take off now!
678493db674c01a66f404cf9a558fcd1.jpg

41bc62f97d21985f470ae225256b8a9b.jpg

Still loving the color of the light. So is the plant!!

I know, I am.
There are so many great technologies out there. With the boom in indoor gardening both commercial and residential there seems to be new stuff out all the time. Of course the downside being a room full of out dated tech. But it’s great to see advances in HID lighting like this.

time for a update on my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grow

I moved my only photo plant of this grow to the closet by itself to make space for the autos in my grow tent since one of the autos in the tent is just about touching my scrog net I have installed

I wanted all the autos in the grow tent to be in there final spots so I don't have to move anything around when I start to train the plants with the scrog net very soon so the photo plant had to be moved so it was a good time to start my closet grow

too make things a bit easier for me I will combine both the closet grow and the grow tent grow to a single grow journal I already got everything moved and started in the closet grow so its good to go I am just doing a 24 burn in on the cmh bulb and tomorrow I will switch it back to 18/6 and continue vegging the photo plant

I topped the photo plant again to make 4 tops and tried to do some low stress training but pulled on one of the branches a bit to hard and it started to snap and pull away at the node so i took the LST off but it seams fine it should heal just fine in a week or so

I also watered all my plants they all got plain water this time

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#30[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#30[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#29[/HASHTAG] from sprout

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG

had to edit my post lol i was taking a fat bong rip :hookah:and forgot to post the first half of the post :face: but it is fixed now

....post i just wanted to say that word one more time dam im stoned:baked:

Hey Guy's here is my update with this 4200k LEC & my 3 Test grows... Everything is Spot on!!! I really-Really am loving this 4200k for how well it vegs, Incredibly I have 4 totally different strains, that are all staying exact same heights, even though each plant has been pruned differently...I've used every light you can think of over the years and never once have I ever been able to consistently keep 4 plants exact same size, 2 of these plants are Indica 2 are sativa. pretty incredible. really. these are at days 35 & day 30..:d5::thumbsup::pass:
IMG_5770.JPG
IMG_5772.JPG
IMG_5778.JPG
IMG_5781.JPG
IMG_5788.JPG
IMG_5789.JPG
IMG_5790.JPG
:weed::wiz:

Back