Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Hey Guy's here is my update with this 4200k LEC & my 3 Test grows... Everything is Spot on!!! I really-Really am loving this 4200k for how well it vegs, Incredibly I have 4 totally different strains, that are all staying exact same heights, even though each plant has been pruned differently...I've used every light you can think of over the years and never once have I ever been able to consistently keep 4 plants exact same size, 2 of these plants are Indica 2 are sativa. pretty incredible. really. these are at days 35 & day 30..:d5::thumbsup::pass:
View attachment 878650 View attachment 878651 View attachment 878652 View attachment 878653 View attachment 878654 View attachment 878655 View attachment 878656 :weed::wiz:

How and what do you use the stakes for?

time for a update on my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grow

I just watered all my plants they all got plain water this time

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#31[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

what do you mean, what I use them for? I think it's noticeable what they being used for...:pop:

Well, I'm guessing you're using them for support and tying the plants up probably? Haven't done that so that's why I'm asking :2cents:.

Well, I'm guessing you're using them for support and tying the plants up probably? Haven't done that so that's why I'm asking :2cents:.
Basically they being used to help keep plant spread out.(they not tied up in any way as of yet) I'm sure later as time goes on they will also be used for support..I try to provide stress-free environment best as possible...I try to keep my plants in optimal growing conditions, That is why my environment is very strict... No temp/humidity fluctuations, Pretty much a perfect growing environment, IMO..Everything is 100% controlled...:pass: Even inside tent air-flow, I control every aspect of my grows in sealed tent.

I actually thought the 2ft bamboo stakes would be okay... But I see I probably should of gotten the 3ft ones...But they will still help out a lot, sure beats the cages I was using in past or simply tying them up, I think not tying them allows them to grow more freely, but you still can control them.

Got fire og ,Dr who ,cookies an creme an girl scout cookies under my cmh I'm going to let em go a few more weeks then flower in big containers .
20180317_204548.jpg

time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows

well I got a few things done today first I transplanted my single photo plant that is in super soil in my closet grow space that is under a 315w cmh from a 3 gallon fabric pot in to a 7 gallon fabric pot I used all super soil to fill the pot and gave it a good watering

next I watered the four top shelf elite auto plants in super soil in my grow tent there also under a 315w cmh light and did some plant training on my scrog net and snipped a few fan leaves so far only one plant has made it to the screen but the other ones wont be far behind the way they have been growing

both the closet and grow tent plants got plain water today

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#34[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#27[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#34[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]7 from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#33[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG

Back