Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

not going to lie that tent looks amazing with both 315w cmh lights in there :bow:

LOL Thanks man! :d5: I have been taking some par readings and have been surprised in a good way. Hoping to get some of my numbers and some pics of the par readings up next week. :pass:

Sittin pretty... As soon as one of theses two finish up, I will start documenting those seedlings down there. Should be another 2 weeks or so! Got my temps stabilized for now. I had to add a bigger fan and raise the rh. Im now steady at 77-80 degrees and 40% rh.

Light penetration seems pretty solid. The seedlings/clones are at the very bottom and none of them are stretching. So far so good!
20180210_154400.jpg

Last edited:
Sittin pretty... As soon as one of theses two finish up, I will start documenting those seedlings down there. Should be another 2 weeks or so! Got my temps stabilized for now. I had to add a bigger fan and raise the rh. Im now steady at 77-80 degrees and 40% rh.

Light penetration seems pretty solid. The seedlings/clones are at the very bottom and none of them are stretching. So far so good!
View attachment 862920
Nice layout....I see where the stickers go.. time to post a couple up myself...thanks. Question: The absente watering balls (Blue Balls hahaha) just clear water or mix?

Nice layout....I see where the stickers go.. time to post a couple up myself...thanks. Question: The absente watering balls (Blue Balls hahaha) just clear water or mix?
Thanks bro! Yeah, my tent is like a billboard! I'm a fan of breeder slaps most of all. Those glass bulbs are aqua globes. I use them on lazy days and during flower. I grow in coco so it's a regular feed mix in them. I treat coco more like hydro durring flower and not let it dry out at all until the last week.

time for a update on my last 2 plants in my tent now under my 315w cmh light

I just watered these plants with some plain water these two plants are 1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion and 1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds there in day [HASHTAG]#79[/HASHTAG] from sprout these two plants have seen it all

they started under a 600w MH until they were about 25 days from seed and then they got moved under a mars II 700w led and stayed under led for most of there life and when I received my 315w cmh lights they got moved under a 600w hps for just one day and last but not least there under the 315w cmh

still waiting for my seeds to germinate I noticed it was kind of cold in my cabinet were I had the zip lock bags with the seeds in them when I was checking on them this morning

so what I did was take a plastic cup and put the baggies in there and place it on top of my 315w cmh ballast and its acting like a heating mat I have been checking on it every few hours to make sure it does not get to hot for them and they seam fine nice and warm but not hot

here are a few screen shots of my pulse nano data

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
Screenshot-2018-2-11 Pulse App (0).png
Screenshot-2018-2-11 Pulse App(1).png
Screenshot-2018-2-11 Pulse App(2).png
Screenshot-2018-2-11 Pulse App(3).png

View attachment 862920

hey I just noticed we both have 2 plants finishing and seedlings well I am still waiting my seeds to germinate but still just about the same for both are tent right now
:pass:

time for a update on my last 2 plants in my tent now under my 315w cmh light

I just watered these plants with some plain water these two plants are 1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion and 1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds there in day [HASHTAG]#79[/HASHTAG] from sprout these two plants have seen it all

they started under a 600w MH until they were about 25 days from seed and then they got moved under a mars II 700w led and stayed under led for most of there life and when I received my 315w cmh lights they got moved under a 600w hps for just one day and last but not least there under the 315w cmh

still waiting for my seeds to germinate I noticed it was kind of cold in my cabinet were I had the zip lock bags with the seeds in them when I was checking on them this morning

so what I did was take a plastic cup and put the baggies in there and place it on top of my 315w cmh ballast and its acting like a heating mat I have been checking on it every few hours to make sure it does not get to hot for them and they seam fine nice and warm but not hot

here are a few screen shots of my pulse nano data

View attachment 863281 View attachment 863282 View attachment 863283 View attachment 863284 View attachment 863285 View attachment 863286 View attachment 863287 View attachment 863288 View attachment 863289 View attachment 863290 View attachment 863291

These ladies are looking exquisite my man, very deep purple color :bow:. How are you liking that Nano Pulse, seems like a nice little grow room gadget.

Back