New Grower Praying I don't mess up my 1st grow

Subbed up
image.png

:pass:

Nothing more exciting than rushing home from work to check your babies haha or seeing them in flower packing on size!
It's like being in love, isn't it? I was just talking with some people the other day about how growing helps so much people suffering from depression. It seems to trigger those "I'm in love" peptides and brings so much joy. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yeah, a tent sounds like a good plan... You'll have something to hang the lights and fans on... Either that or more lights..

Maybe borrow some of Witchy's, she's got loads! [emoji2]

:laughcry::funny::laughcry:

Here here! I did a lot of research during my first grow and ended up always here or at growweedeasy. But they're not a forum, so I joined here. And I love it! There are some incredibly nice people here and everyone behaves divinely. And the moderators are very good as well, nothing gets out of control, or uncomfortable here.

Awesome site! It has replaced my social life! ROFL [emoji106] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Are you sure ?? They all hiding, when you come online
:muahaha:
Sorry sis but u know I love you ;)

My Sour Bubbling Crack and Deep Blue C are 6 days old today. Both seem to be smaller than other plants Ive seen at the same stage. The SBC that started with one of its 1st leaves way smaller than the other now has started on the 2nd pair and again 1 of the leaves is growing weird. Take a look

DBC day 6

grow 003.jpg
grow 004.jpg

And the weird SBC day 6...what's up with this thing?

grow 005.jpg

Yeah... Don't worry.. But they still seems to stretch for the light, what do you have now of growlight and is long long away from the seedlings

Yeah... Don't worry.. But they still seems to stretch for the light, what do you have now of growlight and is long long away from the seedlings
I'm still waiting on my 2nd Mars 300 to arrive so right now I have 1 mars 300 Led 30 inches away and 6/60 watt CFL bulbs on each side of them about 8 inches away. Those are directly over the Chem dogging sprout and the Chem bubbly that Im still waiting to sprout.

Back