New Grower Praying I don't mess up my 1st grow

I hear you brother I'm on my second grow my second run my first one about pulled my last few hairs out of my head worrying about what to do with all the information out there and all the different styles of growing I made a game plan I stuck to it and I've had awesome results not the f*** on wood like if I seen a lot of people having problems with a certain thing I would do research on it and find out what was the best remedy and so far most of the stuff that I have used in the knowledge that I've gained from other Growers on YouTube and on these sites save my ass they taught me how to grow thank God

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So I got impatient with the Chemdogging not germinating and I went ahead and started germing a Chem bubbly yesterday so that I would have a total of 3 plants growing. That way If I mess up somehow and end up with puny 9-10 gram girls I'll atleast have an ounce total after this learning experience. Wouldn't you know that as soon as I did that the chem dog showed a taproot this morning. Smdh. I should've listened to @witchyhour . So now if the Chem Bubbly does germ I'm going to have four plants with not enough light. Btw the chemdog broke ground in 13 hours so now I have 3 sprouts !

That happened to me with my crop Kings white widows I thought I killed the first two I mean for sure I killed him and I sprouted two more and all of them ended up growing and living but I stress out bad

I learned a lot of stuff with my autoflowers from Neil on grow pot cheaply his YouTube channel and dr. Autoflower and a bunch of other people too but most of my stuff I've learned from them

So I got impatient with the Chemdogging not germinating and I went ahead and started germing a Chem bubbly yesterday so that I would have a total of 3 plants growing. That way If I mess up somehow and end up with puny 9-10 gram girls I'll atleast have an ounce total after this learning experience. Wouldn't you know that as soon as I did that the chem dog showed a taproot this morning. Smdh. I should've listened to @witchyhour . So now if the Chem Bubbly does germ I'm going to have four plants with not enough light. Btw the chemdog broke ground in 13 hours so now I have 3 sprouts !
Haha! Isn't that how it happens? You can always get some side lights to complement. ;)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Chem bubbly showed a tap root this morning so its in its pot now. My humidity is a little high in my basement now because of the rain. Any idea how I can lower it without having to buy a dehumidifier? I really can't afford that purchase right now.

Chem bubbly showed a tap root this morning so its in its pot now. My humidity is a little high in my basement now because of the rain. Any idea how I can lower it without having to buy a dehumidifier? I really can't afford that purchase right now.
Don't worry about it until they're flowering. High humidity is great for them in veg/grow state. It's the buds that get mouldy if it's too humid. ;)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ok thanks Witchy. I just ran up to walmart to get a better thermometer and hygrometer. The $1.99 one I had showed 71% humidity, but it was way off. The digital one I just bought for $10 shows 80 degrees and humidity of 54. Is that ok @witchyhour ?

Back