New Grower Praying I don't mess up my 1st grow

Thanks Vlad. I went for so long waiting for my own smoke that I may have turned into a lightweight. Either that or the DBC is pretty damn good. I hit a bowl 3 times the other day at 10am and nearly called off of work at 3 because I was still high. I didn't expect that. It's a bit of a heady high and I'm not sure if that's just the way it is, or maybe I chopped a bit too early. I waited until the Chembubbly had far more auburn trichs this time just to be sure. DBC still hasnt gotten a really strong weed smell yet, but it's only been 12 days or so in the jar so there's plenty of time. It's been a long time since I've had bud this sticky and long lasting. I made chocolate chip cookie brownies with the sticky trim but I gave them away to friends. I think I used way too much trim with way too little butter. I know it sounds weird but those damn brownies made me think uncontrollably. I was playing Madden 17 and I was so focused that it made my eyeballs sad. When I went to sleep my lady said I wasn't just talking in my sleep, but having full conversations. Good thing I'm a faithful man or I would have been in a shitload of trouble.:naughtystep: 13 grams of sticky trim and tiny buds for 2 sticks of butter is overkill. The guy I got that recipe from must be a serious stoner. Overall I'd say the DBC is great bud though. The Chembubbly seems to be even better. Also it had a tasty sweet smell before the chop and maintained it after chopping.

First pic is the fresh chopped Chembubbly. 2nd pic is the 12 day dry DBC

001.jpg
008.jpg

001.jpg

Next harvest, try to trim all the sugar leaves you can possibly get, as close to the bud as possible, and that grass smell goes away a lot faster, also keeps the smoke nice and smooth. Yeah deep blue c is some strong stuff man, I love it.

I chopped Chemdogging today. Final wet weight minus the tiny buds added to trim was 179g. Off to the bags. Now my new Chembubbly and Sour Crack can share the 2 lights. I'll add pics of those 2 this weekend when I have more time.

Wow just got thru your journal great journal great grow your ladies are lovely!!:slap:
Thanks. Unfortunately I had to trash my 2Chembubblies and Sour crack at day 40 :grrr1: My 14 year old decided to runaway and I didn't want them here when the cops came around. All they have to do is claim to smell weed and it gives them the right to tear my whole damn house apart. I'm pissed about that. I still have some beans left so I'll get started up again once I'm sure this girl has come to her senses.

Noooooo!

Bloody kids, ruin everything!

Hope ya get the probs sorted ASAP G. I'd estimate four to five years!

Hi all. Well I'm going to place an order for a few more new seeds I havent tried yet from @mephisto this friday. While I wait I popped 3 beans in water today. 1 each of chemdoggin, chem bubbly, and another deep blue c.

Back