New Grower Praying I don't mess up my 1st grow

Looks lovely dude, give yourself a pat on the back!
And by the way, I've never had bad-tasting weed that's grown in soil ... I totally agree with @Vlad The Inhaler
You'd better get cracking with the next lot now, it won't weigh 129 grams in a week's time! More like 30 ... and that won't last long if you're anything like me!!

Bud Delicious :thumbsup:

Looks lovely dude, give yourself a pat on the back!
And by the way, I've never had bad-tasting weed that's grown in soil ... I totally agree with @Vlad The Inhaler
You'd better get cracking with the next lot now, it won't weigh 129 grams in a week's time! More like 30 ... and that won't last long if you're anything like me!!

Bud Delicious [emoji106]
And... after having homegrown stuff you'll be revolted if you have to pay for crappy pot!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

And... after having homegrown stuff you'll be revolted if you have to pay for crappy pot!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
well most of the buds from DBC were dry so I jarred them up today. I couldn't resist having a small sample even though it smelled like grass still. I took 2 tokes from a bowl and man was the buzz nice ! If its true that the buds gain potency and flavor after a few weeks in the jar then I'm in for a real treat. I'll post a few pics of Chemdogging and Chem Bubbly in a few minutes before I go to sleep.

Back