New Grower Praying I don't mess up my 1st grow

I panicked on my first grow thinking my plants would do nothing and were small, so now 9 weeks in to my 2nd 1st grow I kept with it, changed my nutes up to something easier, my plants doubled and then some in flower, keep the faith I know I will do better next time with alterations and additions to nutes etc

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 56
I hear you brother I'm on my second grow my second run my first one about pulled my last few hairs out of my head worrying about what to do with all the information out there and all the different styles of growing I made a game plan I stuck to it and I've had awesome results not the f*** on wood like if I seen a lot of people having problems with a certain thing I would do research on it and find out what was the best remedy and so far most of the stuff that I have used in the knowledge that I've gained from other Growers on YouTube and on these sites save my ass they taught me how to grow thank God

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Here here! I did a lot of research during my first grow and ended up always here or at growweedeasy. But they're not a forum, so I joined here. And I love it! There are some incredibly nice people here and everyone behaves divinely. And the moderators are very good as well, nothing gets out of control, or uncomfortable here.

Awesome site! It has replaced my social life! ROFL [emoji106] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I panicked on my first grow thinking my plants would do nothing and were small, so now 9 weeks in to my 2nd 1st grow I kept with it, changed my nutes up to something easier, my plants doubled and then some in flower, keep the faith I know I will do better next time with alterations and additions to nutes etc
Nice grow Joey !

Ok thanks Witchy. I just ran up to walmart to get a better thermometer and hygrometer. The $1.99 one I had showed 71% humidity, but it was way off. The digital one I just bought for $10 shows 80 degrees and humidity of 54. Is that ok @witchyhour ?
That's fine, I get about 52 with a humidifier in my veg nook. One great thing I do until they start pre-flowering is to mist them with fresh water. They love it and it helps them grow. Whenever I go near them, I grab the bottle and spray them.

When it starts flowering, you want humidity below 65, I believe. But until then, they really benefit from humidity, like 80% or higher is fine for them. :)

Thanks @MrGermaine23 im excited to see what I pull off 6 plants, they've still got to fill out more too! But also looking forward to pushing the limits of what a autoflower can do and get huge yields as well as top smoke and its home grown which is a bonus haha

It's just such a fascinating hobby that we can't help but read and talk a lot about it. The result is that we learn so fast, it's crazy! Second grows are usually amazing, with some people getting fist-sized buds on their very first grow! My friend @XxxAuto is living proof, true story! [emoji16]

I've got a sealed room witching a room and I've had bother with temps nothing too crazy but come winter I will have 2 600w over 8 plants and without being too optimistic, I want 1 gpw at least, when Ill add a silica supp, pre flower supp etc when it gets you it's gets you! Live for the learn my friends!

Back