New Grower Praying I don't mess up my 1st grow

Not much going on , but I thought I'd give a pic update. The Deep Blue C seems to be coming along nicely. The SBC still looks weird though.

DBC Day 8

grow 001.jpg
SBC Day 8 (way behind and looking weird still)
grow 002.jpg

CD Day 4
grow 003.jpg

And Chem bubbly day 2
grow 005.jpg

Well its day 14 for Deep Blue C and Sour Crack. Day 10 for Chem doggging and day 6 for Chem Bubbly. DBC and CD are looking good so far. The SC is even weirder than before. The first node grew 4 leaves and the 2nd just 2 leaves. The CB started off with 2 curved leaves that looked kinda burnt even though it was only under 2 sets of 5 60watt equivalent CFL bulbs. The 2nd set of leaves look normal though. Heres some pics:

Deep Blue C Day 14
grow 811 004.jpg

Sour Bubbling Crack Day 14
grow 811 006.jpg

A little better angle to see the weird leaf structure on SBC. See the 4 different leaves on the 1st level?
grow 811 007.jpg

Day 10 for Chem Dogging
grow 811 008.jpg

And Day 6 for Chem Bubbly. Any Idea why the 1st set of leaves look this way?
grow 811 010.jpg

Also I wanted to ask if I should raise my LED's now? They're both at 30 inches from the top of the tallest plant (deep blue c). DBC is only 3 inches tall at 14 days and the Sour Crack is just under 3 inches at 14 days. Shouldn't they both be a little taller at this stage? Will raising the lights make them stretch a bit, or just leave the lights as is? @XxxAuto @witchyhour @Vlad The Inhaler @2Stoned2Care @Keszonos

Also I wanted to ask if I should raise my LED's now? They're both at 30 inches from the top of the tallest plant (deep blue c). DBC is only 3 inches tall at 14 days and the Sour Crack is just under 3 inches at 14 days. Shouldn't they both be a little taller at this stage? Will raising the lights make them stretch a bit, or just leave the lights as is? @XxxAuto @witchyhour @Vlad The Inhaler @2Stoned2Care @Keszonos

30 inches is about perfect bro i keep mine 36inch above from the day my girls pop out and let them grow to the light,i let mine grow about a foot then raise the light back up,just keep an eye on them and if they seem to be stretching to much just lower the light a few inches.dont try and put the leds to close as this will stunt your girls because led light is really intense for seedlings.i try to keep mine 30inch or above untill proper flowering starts then i lower it to about 18 inches from the canopy and keep it there till harvest

30 inches is about perfect bro i keep mine 36inch above from the day my girls pop out and let them grow to the light,i let mine grow about a foot then raise the light back up,just keep an eye on them and if they seem to be stretching to much just lower the light a few inches.dont try and put the leds to close as this will stunt your girls because led light is really intense for seedlings.i try to keep mine 30inch or above untill proper flowering starts then i lower it to about 18 inches from the canopy and keep it there till harvest
Agree

Ok cool. Thanks man. I was worried they were to far. Glad I asked first.

Well its day 14 for Deep Blue C and Sour Crack. Day 10 for Chem doggging and day 6 for Chem Bubbly. DBC and CD are looking good so far. The SC is even weirder than before. The first node grew 4 leaves and the 2nd just 2 leaves. The CB started off with 2 curved leaves that looked kinda burnt even though it was only under 2 sets of 5 60watt equivalent CFL bulbs. The 2nd set of leaves look normal though. Heres some pics:

Deep Blue C Day 14
View attachment 615081
Sour Bubbling Crack Day 14
View attachment 615082

A little better angle to see the weird leaf structure on SBC. See the 4 different leaves on the 1st level?
View attachment 615083
Day 10 for Chem Dogging
View attachment 615087

And Day 6 for Chem Bubbly. Any Idea why the 1st set of leaves look this way?
View attachment 615094
You're doing great! Sometimes you'll find a mutant among your plants. It happens. Just let her grow :-D glad you started a journal! I'll be keeping an eye on your grow! :slap:

Back