New Grower Praying I don't mess up my 1st grow

For all-around protection or if the plants are in full flower, you may apply diatomaceous earth evenly to soil that will not be disturbed for a few days, either in a thick ring around the base of plants or plant pots, or across soil beds. Additionally, be sure to reapply after irrigation sessions or rainstorms. Sprinkle a liberal but even layer of DE around infested areas and grow room/garden access routes, while protecting your mucous membranes from any airborne dust from the product. Diatomite is hydrophilic (attracted to water), so it could temporarily irritate your eyes, nose and mouth if precautions are not taken. It may be a day or two before any effect is noticeable, but infestations from pests like fungus gnats can be controlled with proper application and DE may be used as prophylactic pest control

this is a basic way to apply and it should work. Just dust an even layer across the bed and let that sit for a few days, like 4 or 5 days to be safe and it should rectify the small gnat infestation you have

Nice. Thanks alot. You guys are really helpful. I feel like even a professional noob like me can succeed!

Bro if you just stick around and ask questions before you do anything to your plants you will grow the best ganj on the planet, we are all here to help you succeed!

Heres a couple pics. Not alot to show but I am curious about my Sour Crack's 1st leaves. I havent seen anyone elses pics look like these. Could it be some type of early problem? One of the leaves is far smaller than the other.

Day 2 Sour Crack

Grow 014.jpg

Grow 015.jpg

Day 2 Deep Blue C
Grow 012.jpg

Attachments

• Grow 012.jpg
    Grow 012.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 36
I ordered another marshydro 300w so I went ahead and started germinating 1 of my Chem Bubbly's today. I think that 2 300w LED's plus all of the extra 60 watt CFL's (16 total) and adapters I bought yesterday should be enough for 3 plants right?
I agree. You can use the other lights as side lights. :)

d548852aa187b5c51a5ce074018cbccc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Nice. Thanks alot. You guys are really helpful. I feel like even a professional noob like me can succeed!
That's the beauty of this place, we come here full of questions, learn a lot and grow beautiful plants. Then we turn around and pass all this on to the next newbie full of questions. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back