New Grower Praying I don't mess up my 1st grow

I'm going to go buy a real filter/fan combo today. The one I'm using now was a DIY project. I wouldn't say its not working, but there's still a bit of a smell creeping out in the basement with the tent closed securely. It's not much of a problem as far as my neighbors go, but I'd rather not smell that hint of funk every time I go downstairs.

You'll still get a bit of a whiff mate, even with the best carbon filter, mostly when they're in full bloom tho.

Grab some Ona pro block smell neutralisers while you're there, the fresh linen one is my favourite, it's a good household smell. [emoji1360]

Here recently my daughter showed up light up a joint I hit it tasted like my frebreeze perfume it was awful I don't know what someone die it was not smoke able not by us anyways they had something around it so far my 400 cfm carbon filter and 400 hydro farm fan are kicking butt I'm afraid to use anything but my regular candles used in the house away from grow room.

40dfe1adb26f84cd4179f05d6444b9a2.jpg

Quick pic update since I may not have the time to do another until this upcoming Saturday. Plus I wanted to show the difference in Chemdogging since the flush I did @Vlad The Inhaler. Good recommendation bud!

DBC
In that case it's gonna be impossible to reduce N without flushing the medium.

I'm going to bed! [emoji2][emoji111]️
:slap:

Quick pic update since I may not have the time to do another until this upcoming Saturday. Plus I wanted to show the difference in Chemdogging since the flush I did @Vlad The Inhaler. Good recommendation bud!

DBC Day 52. Starting to get a fair amount of red pistils, and theyre curling in some as well
001.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

And I tried to take a couple trich pics with my phone to see how they'd come out. My hand isn't very steady so they're kinda blurry.
017.jpg

019.jpg

Here is the Chemdogging after the flush Day 50. The leaves picked up alot, but you can see several are yellowish. It's like I flushed the green right out of them. I opened it up some and I think it looks a lot better than it did. Hopefully it will bulk up some now.
007.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg

016.jpg

DBC Day 52. Starting to get a fair amount of red pistils, and theyre curling in some as well
View attachment 633064
View attachment 633065
View attachment 633066
And I tried to take a couple trich pics with my phone to see how they'd come out. My hand isn't very steady so they're kinda blurry.
View attachment 633067
View attachment 633069
Here is the Chemdogging after the flush Day 50. The leaves picked up alot, but you can see several are yellowish. It's like I flushed the green right out of them. I opened it up some and I think it looks a lot better than it did. Hopefully it will bulk up some now.
View attachment 633082
View attachment 633083
View attachment 633084
View attachment 633092

That looks really good MrG. Nice work!

Just keep a close eye on the good leaves, hopefully that's it sorted[emoji1360]

That looks really good MrG. Nice work!

Just keep a close eye on the good leaves, hopefully that's it sorted[emoji1360]
Thanks Vlad. Regardless of the yield I'm really happy with this grow. I've learned alot and I feel like I've done a far better job than I thought I would. Considering I've been working so many 12 hour days and haven't had the time that I wanted to put into this I'm happy with the results so far. If I get 2.5+ ounces from all 3 I'll consider that a plus. I've already started another ChemBubbly and Sour Bubbling Crack so I should do better with that grow since I have a little experience now and all of the tools I need right from the start this time. Both new girls are at day 15 now.

I think you'll do a fair bit better than 2.5 Oz if you keep 'em happy and don't excited and kill 'em too soon! The buds looks sweet as tho mate, it's gonna blow yer socks off! [emoji6]

Back