New Grower Praying I don't mess up my 1st grow

@Yeatster I totally agree on the watering I believe it is responsible for many stunted plants I've did a couple that way myself not saying you was over watering it's a easy thing to do the first month I don't use a soil meter but it's on my list thought I'd try pot lifting instead.I am ordering one in case my mate has to take care of them for any amount of time to save him from over watering.
Weighing with a bathroom scale works great too, if you have one handy.

Y'know when you drink loads of gin, then join in at the end of a conversation?[emoji6][emoji23]

Gin, or no gin, you are much more knowledgeable than I. I sure appreciate your input.

Quick observational update. I've seen several Deep Blue C grow journals on a few different sites. In most of them I've seen some people say that DBC doesnt have much smell. I'm here to tell you that I'm in disagreement with that. This plant is so sticky at this point that after lightly pinching the buds I expect to have some stringy residue on my fingers as if I've pinched a piece of bubble gum. And the smell on my fingers afterwards? It's almost scary stank ! My fingers smell like they touched something I don't want anything to do with. Lmao. It's like 4 dirty hookers type stank. I can't really describe the smell because I've never smelled anything like this that's ever supposed to be touched by a human. I'm afraid that if I smoke it I might end up in a back alley somewhere. It's crazy. Also there was a clump of dirt that broke off from the side and when I pulled it up and out the roots were as white as chalk. I assume that a good thing.

Quick observational update. I've seen several Deep Blue C grow journals on a few different sites. In most of them I've seen some people say that DBC doesnt have much smell. I'm here to tell you that I'm in disagreement with that. This plant is so sticky at this point that after lightly pinching the buds I expect to have some stringy residue on my fingers as if I've pinched a piece of bubble gum. And the smell on my fingers afterwards? It's almost scary stank ! My fingers smell like they touched something I don't want anything to do with. Lmao. It's like 4 dirty hookers type stank. I can't really describe the smell because I've never smelled anything like this that's ever supposed to be touched by a human. I'm afraid that if I smoke it I might end up in a back alley somewhere. It's crazy. Also there was a clump of dirt that broke off from the side and when I pulled it up and out the roots were as white as chalk. I assume that a good thing.
that's some funny shit right there, my dude. I have read about strains smelling really foul growing.

I wonder if I somehow got a different strain other than DBC since I havent seen anyone saying how much this plant stinks. Or maybe it because I'm not used to green this good.

Could be a gem. Probly gonna be awesome. Too bad you can't clone it.

This morning I went out and was going to do some pony tailing decided to leave tucking instead no smells out of 5 girls 23 days and under man the Menace a tyron stinks I did not touch the others if this is a sign of what's coming glad I got back up carbon filter.

This morning I went out and was going to do some pony tailing decided to leave tucking instead no smells out of 5 girls 23 days and under man the Menace a tyron stinks I did not touch the others if this is a sign of what's coming glad I got back up carbon filter.
I'm going to go buy a real filter/fan combo today. The one I'm using now was a DIY project. I wouldn't say its not working, but there's still a bit of a smell creeping out in the basement with the tent closed securely. It's not much of a problem as far as my neighbors go, but I'd rather not smell that hint of funk every time I go downstairs.

Back