New Grower Praying I don't mess up my 1st grow

Pretty sure AN has N in it. Might wanna be careful as your girls are pretty green already.
Maybe a couple of those yellow dying leaves are from lack of light, I wouldn't personally worry about that.
The droop and lot's of dying on the chem dog, I don't know. She sure is pretty though.
In fact, they all look great Mr.! That DBC looks fantastic bro.

I suspect your organic soil is a bit hot. I can't imaeagine the Mephisto soil would burn the tips like that
Maybe thats it then Yeatster. It does say 4-0-0 on the bottle. Maybe its doing more harm than good. I'm just praying I get these girls to harvest so my first grow can be a success

I bought $20 dollar tester for liquids and a $20 soil tester also. I had to pick my Sis up from work so I'm not sure of the name brands though.

Ok. What I'd do here is check and double check your pH, make sure your meter is calibrated, and then just give plain water pH 6.5 ish for a couple of days.

Like Yeatster says, there seems to be a Nitrogen overload. I think it's a bit more than that tho... Let 'em get a bit hungrier and see if the curled down leaves flatten out.

Hope this helps.. [emoji6]

You've gotta give 'em a break from the feed here and there in soil bud.. Let the plants clean up. [emoji111]️

Ok. What I'd do here is check and double check your pH, make sure your meter is calibrated, and then just give plain water pH 6.5 ish for a couple of days.

Like Yeatster says, there seems to be a Nitrogen overload. I think it's a bit more than that tho... Let 'em get a bit hungrier and see if the curled down leaves flatten out.

Hope this helps.. [emoji6]

You've gotta give 'em a break from the feed here and there in soil bud.. Let the plants clean up. [emoji111]️
he's running organic. Water only feed. aside from calmag.

Germaine, allot of folks here recommend General Organics CaMg. It has no N.

Out of curiosity, did you heed my advice with watering, and if so, do you think you noticed a difference?
I really think the watering part of autoflowers is overlooked. Allot of stunted grows are watering related.
@Yeatster I totally agree on the watering I believe it is responsible for many stunted plants I've did a couple that way myself not saying you was over watering it's a easy thing to do the first month I don't use a soil meter but it's on my list thought I'd try pot lifting instead.I am ordering one in case my mate has to take care of them for any amount of time to save him from over watering.

Back