New Grower Praying I don't mess up my 1st grow

Look at this thing at day 28. It's just a complete ugly mess.
View attachment 621859

It's cute!

@MrGermaine23 -- you're doing great.
Don't get disappointed because you're reading all these threads by master growers like TaNg, Budelee, Stepside and others and yours doesn't look the same.
It takes years to perfect this art.
You're doing just fine. Leave the mutants, you'll learn a lot from them.

:love:

Last edited:
I have a few update pics, as well as a question. I trashed the SBC by the way.
DBC Day 41
002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

Chemdoggin (left) Chembubbly (middle and making a comeback) Deep Blue C (right)
008.jpg

And here are a couple more bad leaves that came from my DBC on the bottom. Can someone tell me what the issue is? My Ph, humidity, and temp are all right on point. I'm not using any nutes at all since its a water only mix. @derek420colorado @witchyhour @Gatorbackbob @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi @2Stoned2Care @Yeatster @XxxAuto @Starbreaker @FullDuplex
009.jpg

010.jpg

Mine did that, I suspected I locked out calmag so I fed 1tsp per gallon dissolved Epsom salt and it helped clear my problem out, are you adding any calmag? If no, then it looks like calmag deficiency

Thanks for responding @Gatorbackbob . I haven't used any cal mag at all, but I'll give that a shot. I was thinking that may be the issue, but since this super soil mix is supposed to be water only I didn't want to do anything until I got a response from someone more knowledgeable than I. When you add the epsom salt do you crush it up into a powder first, or just let it dissolve in the water and then feed?

I have a few update pics, as well as a question. I trashed the SBC by the way.
DBC Day 41
View attachment 628353
View attachment 628354
View attachment 628355
Chemdoggin (left) Chembubbly (middle and making a comeback) Deep Blue C (right)
View attachment 628356
And here are a couple more bad leaves that came from my DBC on the bottom. Can someone tell me what the issue is? My Ph, humidity, and temp are all right on point. I'm not using any nutes at all since its a water only mix. @derek420colorado @witchyhour @Gatorbackbob @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi @2Stoned2Care @Yeatster @XxxAuto @Starbreaker @FullDuplex
View attachment 628361
View attachment 628362
Calmag! Pull the damaged leaves, they won't recover, and keep an eye to see if she needs more.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks for responding @Gatorbackbob . I haven't used any cal mag at all, but I'll give that a shot. I was thinking that may be the issue, but since this super soil mix is supposed to be water only I didn't want to do anything until I got a response from someone more knowledgeable than I. When you add the epsom salt do you crush it up into a powder first, or just let it dissolve in the water and then feed?
Dissolve it in warm water. But I'd get Calmag instead. Do you use led lights?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back