Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Kinda/sorta off-topic, 912, but just a humble suggestion, Sir... If you're having some pain-free time later, would you think about doing photos & a DIY thread on your airpots?

A picture is worth 1,000 words, yadda... (esp. when it comes to Hubs). :eyebrows:

Mind, he will care NOTHING for me explaining how they work to better your plants; he's a man for results. :shooty:

Kinda/sorta off-topic, 912, but just a humble suggestion, Sir... If you're having some pain-free time later, would you think about doing photos & a DIY thread on your airpots?

A picture is worth 1,000 words, yadda... (esp. when it comes to Hubs). :eyebrows:

Mind, he will care NOTHING for me explaining how they work to better your plants; he's a man for results. :shooty:

Hey nan - I will certainly make a how to post for the airpots. Since I have the one pot shy of a plant, and its not an airpot, i'll empty the dirt out and take some pics of the process. I was stunned by the many grows I have seen here using airpots and I knew I just had to get/make some. So far I am happy with the results in the homemade ones and I believe its worth the extra effort. I also haven't forgotten about updating my training thread with some pics of the reverse supports.(another project I need to get done...make around 50 of the reverse supports)

Day 21 - Great news...the biggest plant on the left is indeed a female. Barely showing preflower as of day 21. "Competitive canopy training"(CCT if you want to get fancy ;)) has commenced on all plants. This is something I like to do with even the giant outdoor plants too. I try to keep all growth tips at a nice even level, which will push out secondary branches to grow earlier and hopefully put on some nice bud by the end of growth. I find pulling the main stalk over to grow almost horizontally along the ground works great to give secondary branches an early start. Doing this will also make it easier, for me to spread the secondary branches out so they get great light.

Last edited:
Day 23- The crew is growing great...no problems at all. All 3 are tied down and bushing out like crazy. I am up to 1 liter every 1.5 days using 1.8ml Sensigrow A+B, 1ml Carboload, 1ml Sensizym, 1ml B-52 (the non airpot takes 2.5 days before another feed is needed.)

Left Quadrant under the Mars 180w.
IMG_3143.JPG

Left Quadrant under the Mars 180w overlapping with the LEDlightseller 165w. Certainly seems to be some sativa in this one!!
IMG_3144.JPG

Right Quadrant under the LEDlightseller 165w, overlapping with the Mars 180w.
IMG_3145.JPG

Nice healthy looking Dragons!

Peace!

Thanks my friend!! I am super happy with the setup and the portal strains.

Day 30 - Looking excellent overall. Training continues for a little while longer until I have filled the floor space then I will let them just grow vertically.

Cab Overview Left Airpot, Middle Regular Pot, Right Airpot:
IMG_3177.JPG

Left Quadrant, left plant(under the Marshydro airpot):
IMG_3169.JPG

Left quadrant, right plant(under the mars and overlapping with the ledlightseller):
IMG_3175.JPG

Right Quadrant Sativa dominant (under the ledlightseller and overlapping with the mars):
IMG_3174.JPG

Closeup of the beginnig of an "S" bend train:
IMG_3178.JPG

Back