Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

The larger girls will likely overwhelm and shade the smaller ones...I'd remove them...:pass:

That's the direction I was leaning toward, before asking the question. And to follow it up with another...should I take the likely/possible death of the stone 99 seed I planted, as a sign to leave some space to spread out the 3 remaining pots?

Me to 912 been taking care of my youngest son ,and working on the breaking good,today fixed and got running water ,also made sure high powered built in generator is working up to par incase the power goes out in a storm my lights will never goes off very important cause I live in a blue and red light van lol special built. In inverter powering exactly 400 watts I can run on batteries also lol lots of work bro but fun I am disabled so when I'm not on here I'm. Chasing lil ones and my teenager one lol and working on the breaking good.

Me to 912 been taking care of my youngest son ,and working on the breaking good,today fixed and got running water ,also made sure high powered built in generator is working up to par incase the power goes out in a storm my lights will never goes off very important cause I live in a blue and red light van lol special built. In inverter powering exactly 400 watts I can run on batteries also lol lots of work bro but fun I am disabled so when I'm not on here I'm. Chasing lil ones and my teenager one lol and working on the breaking good.

Got your hands full for sure!! Sounds like an awesome rig you have there!!

How is the Temperature holding out for you and what is the relative humidity at ? They plants are looking really Healthy. I run my temps between 82 to 84 degrees when using led for lighting. That is what is recommended for led to dry out your growing medium. 75 to 78 degrees for HPS

'Scuse me, 912, but have been swamped wrapping soap. Moved the 'soap factory' to our house in the woods, now just gotta get us done, hopefully Saturday. (Just so you know, I'll be scarce for a couple weeks until I get to town & get a generator for the house.) Hard to believe I had more than 500 bars of soap made up.

You told me you were gonna do this, but I've been scattered, only able to be on for a bit. Fantastic thread! I've not run indoor since early 2011, but man has equipment changed!

Yer babies are looking great. LOVE your DIY airpots... (hmmm... a project after concreting in the rest of our piers?)

Really looking forward to your training tips! I have begun torturing & molesting 3 Early Haze, but all outdoor for me from now on, I'm afraid.

This is gonna be good!

I like it man ,then again 912 I ain't to picky or fancy .

Friggin' right bud. Live modest, live free.

How is the Temperature holding out for you and what is the relative humidity at ? They plants are looking really Healthy. I run my temps between 82 to 84 degrees when using led for lighting. That is what is recommended for led to dry out your growing medium. 75 to 78 degrees for HPS

Temps are usually around 86-90 With the addition of a better fan eventually I should be able to get it to the prime at 82-84. Humidity is very dry. Some days at 28%, some getting close to 40%. Now that I am watering a liter a day-1.5 days, there should be a fair rise in humidity I think.

'Scuse me, 912, but have been swamped wrapping soap. Moved the 'soap factory' to our house in the woods, now just gotta get us done, hopefully Saturday. (Just so you know, I'll be scarce for a couple weeks until I get to town & get a generator for the house.) Hard to believe I had more than 500 bars of soap made up.

You told me you were gonna do this, but I've been scattered, only able to be on for a bit. Fantastic thread! I've not run indoor since early 2011, but man has equipment changed!

Yer babies are looking great. LOVE your DIY airpots... (hmmm... a project after concreting in the rest of our piers?)

Really looking forward to your training tips! I have begun torturing & molesting 3 Early Haze, but all outdoor for me from now on, I'm afraid.

This is gonna be good!

Ahh I was wondering what happened to ya! Totally forgot about the move happening! As for the indoor grow, equip sure has grown. With the 1000w hps I used to run, these led's are so different, and so far they are growing out some very tight nodes and very thick stalks...quite impressed so far!! It should mean great things for next years outdoor grow!(vegging the outdoor girls for 60 days under these) Ive already decided the DIY airpots are worth the effort, and I will be adding pics to my mini tutorial when I make the other two pots into airpots.
Cant wait to see some pics of the early haze! Love growing outside!!

Culled out the two weak plants...down to 1 plant a pot. Did my typical training methods to all 3 plants(anchor the base in one direction and pull the top over in the opposite direction. Also tucked a bunch of fans, so the secondary branches would get some early light. Gave them each a liter of 1.5ml A+B Sensigrow, 1ml carboload, 1ml b52 today. No action on the femmed stone 99...thinking I burned that one...oh well. Not a big deal. Going to run the 3 pots for now. If in 15 days it looks like room won't be an issue then I'll start another Stone 99.

Back