Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Minimum 1.5-2" of growth on the sativa looking one since yesterday. Also some crystal production starting on the sativa. Temps are holding around 85 degrees...perfect. Still super dry at 30% RH. I was reading some guys have been skipping the mid cycle flush and having no problems so I decided to skip it, and started watering today with 1.8ml Sensibloom A , 1.8ml sensibloom B, 1ml calmag Xtra, 1ml -52, 1ml Bud Candy at 1.5 litres per plant. Unfortunately I am super short on cash, so no Big Bud this round. Later on I will be adding Nirvana(last 4 weeks) and Overdrive(last 3 weeks) to the schedule. I'll also be throwing in some leftover Foxfarm Chaching on the last 2 weeks. Finishing them off with a flawless finish flush.
So guys....I have some Foxfarm Beastie Bloom as well left over. I am also thinking of adding it in place of big bud. Ideas here? Should I run the Open Sesame as well? Maybe I should single out a plant and add that stuff and see if it makes a big difference.

Minimum 1.5-2" of growth on the sativa looking one since yesterday. Also some crystal production starting on the sativa. Temps are holding around 85 degrees...perfect. Still super dry at 30% RH. I was reading some guys have been skipping the mid cycle flush and having no problems so I decided to skip it, and started watering today with 1.8ml Sensibloom A , 1.8ml sensibloom B, 1ml calmag Xtra, 1ml -52, 1ml Bud Candy at 1.5 litres per plant. Unfortunately I am super short on cash, so no Big Bud this round. Later on I will be adding Nirvana(last 4 weeks) and Overdrive(last 3 weeks) to the schedule. I'll also be throwing in some leftover Foxfarm Chaching on the last 2 weeks. Finishing them off with a flawless finish flush.
So guys....I have some Foxfarm Beastie Bloom as well left over. I am also thinking of adding it in place of big bud. Ideas here? Should I run the Open Sesame as well? Maybe I should single out a plant and add that stuff and see if it makes a big difference.

It could be interesting to use the boosters on one plant to see the difference. I've often wondered how much of a difference it can really make if the plant is otherwise healthy looking. Personally I only use bloom nutes and a PK-booster. I've thought about adding some additional booster but I'm not sure if it's worth the money and effort.

It could be interesting to use the boosters on one plant to see the difference. I've often wondered how much of a difference it can really make if the plant is otherwise healthy looking. Personally I only use bloom nutes and a PK-booster. I've thought about adding some additional booster but I'm not sure if it's worth the money and effort.

Thanks for the comment! On my outdoor plants I used to run Foxfarm trio initially. After seeing the results, I decided to buy the bloom trio and the results were certainly positive. Though its a little too late to start using the Open Sesame I will single out a plant and start using the Beastie. I am already sold on the Chaching, and will be using it on all of my plants(indoor/outdoor) at the end of my Advanced Nutrients schedule.

Day 34 - I've jacked up the pots 4" to put the tips into 1000 lumens of light, which is around 14" from the surface of the LED's. Shit is really going to happen now. Next pics should be pretty good in a few days. Temps holding at 85, RH at 30%.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see picks bro! Just got my new led and my tent up and running. Will b sowing 3 auto triangle kush today and seeing what happens. I also switched from fox farms to AN. I got sensi grow and bloom. Carboload and overdrive. Do I need anything else from the line to supplement micro nutrients? I want some super healthy girls this round. Really trying to work on my quality while keeping a 100g dry per plant average. Hope this strain is capable of that, auto triangle kush.

Can't wait to see picks bro! Just got my new led and my tent up and running. Will b sowing 3 auto triangle kush today and seeing what happens. I also switched from fox farms to AN. I got sensi grow and bloom. Carboload and overdrive. Do I need anything else from the line to supplement micro nutrients? I want some super healthy girls this round. Really trying to work on my quality while keeping a 100g dry per plant average. Hope this strain is capable of that, auto triangle kush.

Hey pete.... sensi grow and bloom are certainly working in this grow, without a doubt. I am certainly not the best guy to ask the questions on the additives though.(@Hazy) If you can afford to I would grab everything on tangs AN schedule. I almost have everything in the schedule(Sensi Grow/Bloom, B-52, Sensizym, Overdrive, Calmag Xtra), but am missing a few items(rhinoskin, bud factor X, big bud, voodoo juice) and have added a few others(AN nirvana mid-end loom, AN Bud Candy all bloom, FF CHaching end of bloom). So far, so good...I am just kind of winging it. ;)

Day 35
So Here we go!

Cab Overview:
IMG_3192.JPG

Sativa Dom(under LEDlightSeller, overlapping marshydro):
IMG_3189.JPG

Sativa Dom main tip closeup:
IMG_3187.JPG

Left Plant (Under marshydro):
IMG_3190.JPG

Right Plant (Under marshydro, overlapping ledlightseller):

IMG_3191.JPG

Looking nice my friend. Very healthy look to them. Love the green on that sativa. Can't wait for the next couple weeks to see what I get this round.

I think next round I will run a single plant using foxfarm only(got enough of the trio and bloom trio for one plant). This way I can compare the two ferts side by side using the same strain.(likely stone dragon will be the stain)

Back