Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Phew 45 pages straight and what a ride.
Excellent work there @912GreenSkell brother.
Damn those Portal strains look amazing and all that lovely frost too.
All I can say , you had me at "orange popsicle", the weirdest thing is I haven't yet tasted an orange strain, I've tasted a lot of fruit strains but never orange. I think I need to make plans to grow one.
Tight spaces can be tricky but you did a fantastic job dwarfing your plants, awesome results!
OK I still have another 2 of your grow journal to get through (today is a bit of a 912 GreenSkell marathon) see you in the next one!

Phew 45 pages straight and what a ride.
Excellent work there @912GreenSkell brother.
Damn those Portal strains look amazing and all that lovely frost too.
All I can say , you had me at "orange popsicle", the weirdest thing is I haven't yet tasted an orange strain, I've tasted a lot of fruit strains but never orange. I think I need to make plans to grow one.
Tight spaces can be tricky but you did a fantastic job dwarfing your plants, awesome results!
OK I still have another 2 of your grow journal to get through (today is a bit of a 912 GreenSkell marathon) see you in the next one!

Hey thanks arty!! Yes season 1 was a blast...season 2 and 3 were even better, as i pushed the limits further each round!!

Just read through this one, now I'm working my way through the big Meph vs Portal thread. As a fellow tiny stealth cabinet grower you give me a lot of hope for what I can produce. I especially like the variety. I don't smoke a lot, but I like a lot of different strains to try.

Great stuff Don Skelly

Back