Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

daaayyymmm bruh! you can tiny plants just aswell your massive ones! thats awesome! gonna have a wee flick about in here like : )

Hey thanks bud!! This grow was just prepping up the setup...make sure you check out season 2!! Got some absolutely fantastic mini plants in the second season.

Ahh the day we all love...harvest of the moonstone complete!! Looks awesome and smells absolutely amazing! Though she is small due to user error, what a plant! Total height is only around 12", with the trained lean I put on her, the total main stalk length is 15".

View attachment 546007

View attachment 546008

View attachment 546009

Smoke report to follow before too long! I look forward to growing out moonstone again!
whaaaaaagghhh this is fuckin amazin mate!!! haha youve got a real talent man. best grower ive found for outdoor plants and now just my favourite grower on here. im impressed man. thats fuckin art right there. :slap::slap::slap:
never knew you could do that skelly. i think you should grow like that more often. that takes some skill man. kudos.

Hey thanks bud!! This grow was just prepping up the setup...make sure you check out season 2!! Got some absolutely fantastic mini plants in the second season.
yaaaaasss theres a season 2!!!! still perving through here man but ill find it next : )

yaaaaasss theres a season 2!!!! still perving through here man but ill find it next : )

Haha thanks so much bud!! Yeah wait until you see season 2...i have 'em stacked in there like firewood....in order to get overall space yields higher, it took me growing them smaller and even more stacked with bud!! :D

This is my winter project...grow 2 full runs of mini autos per winter season, and try to grow as many strains as i can, to test out new bud.

@EvilScotsman - just a couple of season 2 previews to get you really ramped up
ANQ in all her glory
IMG_4838.JPG

Stone Dragon
IMG_4991.JPG

Back