Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Day 10...starting feed tonight a per tangs schedule except the parts I don't have.

Okay guys here we go with some pics! Here's the exterior of the cab(these truly aren't the droids you are looking for...lol)
IMG_3098.JPG

Interior with both doors open and both lights a blazing:
IMG_3114.JPG

Interior shot of the rig, quad fans, 2 with custom heat scoops(lol). Will likely upgrade the 2 scooped fans with something more powerful to draw more heat out from the lights.
IMG_3112.JPG

And the plants...looking great so far, considering the desert like enviroment!!Nice temp with the doors open but once they close they climb to 90 degrees pretty quick.
IMG_3107.JPG

IMG_3108.JPG

IMG_3106.JPG

Last edited:
Remember that they are non femmed seed...wont be long before the herd will be thinned. Be some hardcore training happening without a doubt! Yes I am going to supercrop as well, especially for redirection when needed.

Looking mighty fine my friend! Plants look great for the high temps, but then again those Portal strains are some very well stress tested genetics. Had a couple of Stone's in my hoop house two years ago, and many days it was well over 100 F. in there.

Looking forward to see what you end up for strains in there. Like opening up a fine box of chocolates, every piece of candy is great. I still have a pack of 'Dragon Mix' beans that I received as a freebie a couple of years ago from RCMC. Forgot I even had them until I was rummaging through my 'auto tin' the other day.

Peace!

I am still going to bugger around with trying to get it around 85...I know it can be done with the right airflow. I am also planning on getting some AN rhinoskin to help with the heat.

Back