Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Nice turn out so far man! Looks like you will b able to keep a few of these in the arsenal. I assume it would depend on branch size and how much pollen used but let's say a 4 to 6 inch branch pollenated, how many beans would u assume to get during breeding a branch?

A good dusting of a branch, ought to produce 10-30 seed, perfect. ;) The breeding is more about keeping the strain going if I love the smoke, since these strains are no longer available to buy.

Right I always forget that we can't always get more of the strains we get to grow. Like this AxT for example, if it hadn't been requested by so many to b grown again I would now b out of beans and unable to grow more. Luckily mephisto made more lol.

Day 25

Okay here we go!
Still haven't got to town for more soil. Monday or Tuesday I am going for sure. Starting to think transplanting should have certainly been done by now...ahh well, life is a grand experiment for me. So we have one Moonstone which was once the runt of the litter has taken over the mangos and is the biggest girl of the bunch! I have kept a male growing and will be pulling pollen soon!

Fem Moonstone
IMG_3429.JPG

Also have 2 baby Bloodstones up..one took almost 4 days to break the soil and though small its okay! Hoping for a male and a female.
IMG_3432.JPG

I can't get over how perfect the green is in your garden. No burn or clawing. Just perfect! Great stuff man. Umm regarding the AN line I will b making some changes here shortly. After my carboload is gone I well b trading it off for bud factor X I think and continue using bud candy. The rest of my line will remain the same. Might add nirvana or rhino skin in but not sure yet. Probably get more bloom nutes after another 4 to 6 plants finish. .along with other stuff....anyway. ..hope u get a male and female so u can do some good breeding! Do u have reg moon stone too?

I can't get over how perfect the green is in your garden. No burn or clawing. Just perfect! Great stuff man. Umm regarding the AN line I will b making some changes here shortly. After my carboload is gone I well b trading it off for bud factor X I think and continue using bud candy. The rest of my line will remain the same. Might add nirvana or rhino skin in but not sure yet. Probably get more bloom nutes after another 4 to 6 plants finish. .along with other stuff....anyway. ..hope u get a male and female so u can do some good breeding! Do u have reg moon stone too?

Thanks man! I too want to get some Bud Factor X. Though AN is a pricey line I believe its worth every cent! Ive decided to spend a few extra bucks this summer and run the premium line this summer instead of sensibloom on my outdoor girls. Also be adding rhinoskin to my outdoor girls.

The premium is the next step up from sensi right? Is it called connisuer line I think? Is that also PH perfect and what are the differences supposed to b? I've been interested in how they have a line even better than sensi! Very intrigued!

The premium is the next step up from sensi right? Is it called connisuer line I think? Is that also PH perfect and what are the differences supposed to b? I've been interested in how they have a line even better than sensi! Very intrigued!

Yes the premium is the connisuer. Also phperfect. Its only another $8 for a A+B litre so I am running with it this summer. Considering grabbing 4l this round instead of just a single.(basically buy 3 litres and get a fourth for free)

Alrighty...here we go day 32 on the moonstone. She is doing okay but was over fertilized a bit, and due to the late transplant I fear final pull will be diminished. Its all good, main thing is I get to try some excellent smoke and give the strain a good test. The branch stuck out on its own is the seeded branch:
IMG_3436.JPG

Day 12 Bloodstones - not sure what's up with the slouchy one...it sure is shiny leafed though! Been really careful with watering amount, so I am pretty sure its not an overwatering issue.
IMG_3437.JPG

Back