Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Beautiful looking bud man! Glad it was a good yield for you! I'm trying to figure out if more intensity and a bushy plant or keep the light far and induce stretch for training, trying to figure which way is going to increase my harvest yield. I keep thinking like HPS but all my girls are bushy so I'm pulling the light back in my 2x4 tent, the Mars 200x3 and seeing what happens. Looking good since I've done it. All your ideas seem spot on my friend. Glad your going to try the mini humidifier, works wonders! I'm excited to see how the extra light plays out. Going to get real crazy this round! Better reread your own training guide haha!.....

When you hey a second I sent you aPM as well good sir

Beautiful looking bud man! Glad it was a good yield for you! I'm trying to figure out if more intensity and a bushy plant or keep the light far and induce stretch for training, trying to figure which way is going to increase my harvest yield. I keep thinking like HPS but all my girls are bushy so I'm pulling the light back in my 2x4 tent, the Mars 200x3 and seeing what happens. Looking good since I've done it. All your ideas seem spot on my friend. Glad your going to try the mini humidifier, works wonders! I'm excited to see how the extra light plays out. Going to get real crazy this round! Better reread your own training guide haha!.....

When you hey a second I sent you aPM as well good sir

Yeah super happy with the yield(less than a QP I would have been somewhat unhappy) and especially the quality. I think tighter nodes with more intense light is a better yield, but who really knows? Pick the brains of the master growers with the insane yields and whammo. :D
I am pretty damn impressed with the cheap led's. The mars and the galaxy did a fine job growing, and for a pretty cheap price for the bud they put out.($220US for both shipped)
As for the training...I might have to write another guide for this craziness! My goal will be to have a branch every 4inches. One thing I never have to deal with much outdoors is perimeter restriction like in the closet. If the 2 mangos are giants, i'll be doing plenty of redirection like I did on Rocket but even more severe. I still had another 6" I could have lowered Rocket. I'll basically be keeping the plants in their own spots this time(instead of rotating plants like the last round) thanks to the extra addition of the light, now the whole cabinet is completely light filled with no dark spots.

You want to talk about this space being jammed? Wait until I get 8 photos in there from april 1st to may 20th-june 1st! I will remove one light from the cab and grow the DP Autos starting on April 15th.

Yeah super happy with the yield(less than a QP I would have been somewhat unhappy) and especially the quality. I think tighter nodes with more intense light is a better yield, but who really knows? Pick the brains of the master growers with the insane yields and whammo. :D
I am pretty damn impressed with the cheap led's. The mars and the galaxy did a fine job growing, and for a pretty cheap price for the bud they put out.($220US for both shipped)
As for the training...I might have to write another guide for this craziness! My goal will be to have a branch every 4inches. One thing I never have to deal with much outdoors is perimeter restriction like in the closet. If the 2 mangos are giants, i'll be doing plenty of redirection like I did on Rocket but even more severe. I still had another 6" I could have lowered Rocket. I'll basically be keeping the plants in their own spots this time(instead of rotating plants like the last round) thanks to the extra addition of the light, now the whole cabinet is completely light filled with no dark spots.

You want to talk about this space being jammed? Wait until I get 8 photos in there from april 1st to may 20th-june 1st! I will remove one light from the cab and grow the DP Autos starting on April 15th.
You are crazy lmao. In subbed forever lol

You are crazy lmao. In subbed forever lol

Haha nice...so 2 years ago we had a very late spring, and I had to leave 8 started under t8's in the cab until june the 1st...they were a friggin' jigsaw puzzle fitting them in there. Definitely a love hate relationship with me and the stretch caused from low intensity t8 flouros. :D

Haha nice...so 2 years ago we had a very late spring, and I had to leave 8 started under t8's in the cab until june the 1st...they were a friggin' jigsaw puzzle fitting them in there. Definitely a love hate relationship with me and the stretch caused from low intensity t8 flouros. :D
Lol that's alot in that space! I can only imagine! I wish I had an outdoor spot I could use to grow these photos! Not sure what my plan is with them yet. Luckily I don't have that many like u do to veg haha

Careful with unknown breeders outdoors bud. I'd hate to see you get Jack Herer'd (3 years ago BCBD Jack Herer..listed as Oct 1st finish, and on sept 1st there was no preflower)

Back