Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Looks like indoor on my time it is, all in the PM.won't clog your thread lol

Yeah if you don't know the breeder I would avoid outdoors in your area(assuming you have an Oct 15th max finish like I do) If you can find info on the seed and it looks good, well then outdoors it is!! BTW I stopped growing BB for one reason. Shes a mold magnet. I had a bastard of a time even finding a pure widow that's bred for an early finish.(BC Seedking was the only one I found...never got around to trying it though)

Gah...a touch of bad news. It is unfortunate but the remaining blood dragon is a male, so I culled him out today. So far the biggest mango is a male 100%, will keep him for pollen. The moonstone pair is a boy and a girl. Really wanting to run 3 strains this round so I think I want to start up another pair of blood dragons.(they are supposed to be short 60 days strains, so they would still be done by april 1st)

Well shucks, that's disappointing to heat, sorry man. Glad u can do a little breeding with one but hopefully u get 2 females or if these next 2 bloodstones. I was most interested in seeing those grow too! Sending you good karma man! !!! We go to have the baby in about 6 hours so I might b gone for a day haha

Well shucks, that's disappointing to heat, sorry man. Glad u can do a little breeding with one but hopefully u get 2 females or if these next 2 bloodstones. I was most interested in seeing those grow too! Sending you good karma man! !!! We go to have the baby in about 6 hours so I might b gone for a day haha

Oh hey!! So this message was at 1:30 am, so hopefully everything went well with the baby!

Baby is born and everything is perfect! Happy and healthy! He's so precious! Thanks man! Also received my mephisto beans today, got me some heisenberg special to play with as my freebie and the seeds I ordered are tyrone special, sour blues and toofless alien. I'm pretty excited about my freebie! I guess sour blues was the freebie this month so they chose me something different since I bought that already

Baby is born and everything is perfect! Happy and healthy! He's so precious! Thanks man! Also received my mephisto beans today, got me some heisenberg special to play with as my freebie and the seeds I ordered are tyrone special, sour blues and toofless alien. I'm pretty excited about my freebie! I guess sour blues was the freebie this month so they chose me something different since I bought that already
wonderful news! Maybe a new gardener in the tribe

Snickers @trailanimal might want to wait a few years first! :D

So updates...so we have
X1 male moonstone (keep for branch breed)
X1 Female Moonstone
X1 male SourDmango (keep for branch breed)
X1 Female SourDMango
X1 ?? SourDmango (taking so long assuming female)
I ended up culling out the weakest Mango...such a small plant right from the beginning.
X2 Bloodstone's have cracked their shells

Looking good...everything on schedule and it looks promising for the numbers I wanted!(2 fem mangos, fem moonstone and fem bloodstone)

Snickers @trailanimal might want to wait a few years first! :D

So updates...so we have
X1 male moonstone (keep for branch breed)
X1 Female Moonstone
X1 male SourDmango (keep for branch breed)
X1 Female SourDMango
X1 ?? SourDmango (taking so long assuming female)
I ended up culling out the weakest Mango...such a small plant right from the beginning.
X2 Bloodstone's have cracked their shells

Looking good...everything on schedule and it looks promising for the numbers I wanted!(2 fem mangos, fem moonstone and fem bloodstone)
Nice turn out so far man! Looks like you will b able to keep a few of these in the arsenal. I assume it would depend on branch size and how much pollen used but let's say a 4 to 6 inch branch pollenated, how many beans would u assume to get during breeding a branch?

Back