Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Whether or not I love the smoke on the auto ultimate(I'll know after summer) will determine if I dedicate the complete space to an A-ultimate or another of the huge DP strains I try in there.

Day 81
Alright gents...here we go! Shorty has been trimmed, and all I have to say is WOW!! Though she might be the shortest, she certainly has some buds on her branches!
View attachment 524118

Shorty has an awesome citrus smell that is just amazing. Really a topnotch strain whatever strain it is!!
View attachment 524119

Yep this plant proved it to me...autos are badass plants, that have the potential to have insane buds on them...it would seem that selective defoliation and fairly heavy supercropping were certainly a success on Shorty!
View attachment 524120

And a final pic close up:
View attachment 524122

Dry pics of Rocket and Shorty once dry. I'll be continuing this journal starring a portal Bloodstone and Moonstone, assuming I get a female of each(2 seeds started of each, but one Bloodstone got caught under the soil while sprouting and it got severely stunted so I culled it) With any luck 1 female of each along with the SourDmango's planted!!
Just all bud! Hardly any leaves or trimming. Those look perfect! Good density on her too? She looks yummy! I love fruity and citrus strains!

Whether or not I love the smoke on the auto ultimate(I'll know after summer) will determine if I dedicate the complete space to an A-ultimate or another of the huge DP strains I try in there.

Day 81
Alright gents...here we go! Shorty has been trimmed, and all I have to say is WOW!! Though she might be the shortest, she certainly has some buds on her branches!
View attachment 524118

Shorty has an awesome citrus smell that is just amazing. Really a topnotch strain whatever strain it is!!
View attachment 524119

Yep this plant proved it to me...autos are badass plants, that have the potential to have insane buds on them...it would seem that selective defoliation and fairly heavy supercropping were certainly a success on Shorty!
View attachment 524120

And a final pic close up:
View attachment 524122

Dry pics of Rocket and Shorty once dry. I'll be continuing this journal starring a portal Bloodstone and Moonstone, assuming I get a female of each(2 seeds started of each, but one Bloodstone got caught under the soil while sprouting and it got severely stunted so I culled it) With any luck 1 female of each along with the SourDmango's planted!!

wonderful harvest !!!

Right and he calls it a micro grow.....:crying::pighug:

Well maybe it should be relabelled as a macrogrow :D
Honestly compared to what I am used to this really is a microgrow! I couldn't even squeeze a single branch in the cab from my outdoor girls. Really I didn't expect too much out of the cab initially, but now after seeing what it can do, I have sights set on pulling 3/4 to a pound out of it every 3 months during the winter. Weight will be hit and miss though, as I will do 3-4 different strains at a time in there for the variety that I am loving. 12+ portal strains to try out!

I'm so interested in growing just 1 or 2 plants outdoors this year if I can get a yield like you man! Even 1 DP blueberry that hits 2.5 would probably beat the best wet dream I've ever had. Haha I just don't know where to put it and I can't plan that because I dunno how I'd feed it? :shrug:Should I PM about this?lol

I'm so interested in growing just 1 or 2 plants outdoors this year if I can get a yield like you man! Even 1 DP blueberry that hits 2.5 would probably beat the best wet dream I've ever had. Haha I just don't know where to put it and I can't plan that because I dunno how I'd feed it? :shrug:Should I PM about this?lol

2.5 is my lowest yield on the BB in 3 years, and I barely do anything to them for the whole summer, other than some training(and that's starting them under 100watts of t8 flouros...lol).
Everything is in the guide bud! ;) (though I think you might have to dig for specific fertilizer...really I need to do an update to the guide)

2.5 is my lowest yield on the BB in 3 years, and I barely do anything to them for the whole summer, other than some training(and that's starting them under 100watts of t8 flouros...lol).
Everything is in the guide bud! ;) (though I think you might have to dig for specific fertilizer...really I need to do an update to the guide)
I have no problem rummaging through every single piece of that thread over the next week. I must get prepared. Accept I think I only have enough space to train one oblong in my 2x4 tent haha. Might only b able to do a one month veg on 2 instead of 60 days on one. ...I guess off to read. ..lol

Smoked of rocket yet? Those were some nice stick buds! They looked awesome all trimmed up.

Back