Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

So Frosty is dry enough to test, and I smoked on last night...very, very strong!! Best part? Even though i'll still lose 20% or so, the grand total in weight is more than I expected. I was hoping for just a measly 1.5 oz, and was pleasantly surprised when she weighed out last night at 85 grams. Hoping she is 75 grams once totally dry!
Dang they're u go bro! That's awesome. Glad you enjoyed the smoke, let's see how the flavors are here in few weeks!

Frosty weighed in exactly where I hoped at 75 grams. Beautiful

Rocket is harvested! What a beauty! A piney/orange smell that is very unique and smells amazing. Excellent crystal formation. I was thinking even though Rocket was the biggest plant she might have the lowest yield, but not after harvest. I've been giving the odd squeeze of buds during growth, and found them to be quite spongy but was only squeezing the lowest buds. Any upper buds are rock hard, and she should produce at least the same amount or probably more than Frosty.

Overview pic of all bigger buds.
IMG_3366.JPG

One of the better buds:
IMG_3375.JPG

Closeup:
IMG_3380.JPG

Having trouble using the site, it's foxing out but I can see your plants, look great. In very excited to see how my portal stains do. Looks pretty dense. Do u notice a huge difference in density from autos to photos?

That's awesome to hear. The autos are just as dense as the outdoor?

Can't wait to see dry pics!

Absolutely...the indoor autos are just as dense as any photo I have done outdoors. In fact the first 2 autos harvested, are more dense than most of my outdoor varieties from last summer. You asked for dry pics, so you got it bud!

Frosty dried to perfection(err at least what I think is perfection without a jar hydrometer). Popped a nice bud out of the jar for a pic.
IMG_3385.JPG

Absolutely...the indoor autos are just as dense as any photo I have done outdoors. In fact the first 2 autos harvested, are more dense than most of my outdoor varieties from last summer. You asked for dry pics, so you got it bud!

Frosty dried to perfection(err at least what I think is perfection without a jar hydrometer). Popped a nice bud out of the jar for a pic.
View attachment 523683
That is such a good thing to hear, it really really makes me excited to get to this first harvest with this new set up. Glad u have time to get another round in before the summer hits, indoor autos are fun! BUT after seeing some of your handy work on outdoor photos I've been wondering how long it would take to veg a plant that is just round enough to fit in my 4x4 tent at final flower and have almost a completely even canopy. Basically I want to do your outdoor method on one extremely high rated photo strain on my 4x4 tent and hope for about 2 pounds maybe?

Is that plausible? Or do I need to slow down on the meds? Haha eventually I'll have some time and some money put away where I can take a little bit and do that while still rocking 2 or 3 autos in my 2x4 tent. All in good time my ideas will come in play I promise!

That is such a good thing to hear, it really really makes me excited to get to this first harvest with this new set up. Glad u have time to get another round in before the summer hits, indoor autos are fun! BUT after seeing some of your handy work on outdoor photos I've been wondering how long it would take to veg a plant that is just round enough to fit in my 4x4 tent at final flower and have almost a completely even canopy. Basically I want to do your outdoor method on one extremely high rated photo strain on my 4x4 tent and hope for about 2 pounds maybe?

I never would have thought it possible before, but based on what I've seen so far, I bet with 4 plants, another light addition, and solid canopy management it would be feasible to pull a pound out of this cab every run.(proper strain selection would be key of course) That's what I am truly digging about the autos. Essentially we are growing just buds, not wasting any space on shitty lower branches. Autos are truly the wave of the future of canna growing.

Now that's something that I have not done, is grow out monster indoor plants. I did do a few mother plants a long time ago that threw out more than a pound per, but never tried to fill a whole room with a single plant. Guys with hardcore plant limitations should be doing that though!! Honestly I bet given the same time frame you would outperform a giant indoor photo with autos.(or SoG with smaller photos) Check out the book Growing Elite Marijuana for some great examples of massive indoor plans.(the BEST book out there I have read)

Back