Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Dam only 4 days with the flora kleen? Might have to look into that. How does it work though using something to flush other things, or don't leave nothing behind?
All bottled nutes are basically salts. Salts excess in bud is what makes it burn funny and leaves a black ash.
Florakleen removes access salt build up leaving a clean taste and I nice white ash..

When I would use straight water I would power flush using triple the amount of water that I normally use(enough water to barely runoff, in my current 3 gallon pots its a 2litre of water) for one week. Running the final flush at 3litres for 7 days(3 wet/dry cycles)

When I would use straight water I would power flush using triple the amount of water that I normally use(enough water to barely runoff, in my current 3 gallon pots its a 2litre of water) for one week. Running the final flush at 3litres for 7 days(3 wet/dry cycles)
In going to try your way and how I did it last time and see if I notice a difference. I'm very pics up of sour D and all my girls tomorrow. Have u sampled any of frosty or patiently waiting for cure? I can't wait lol

The one thing I like about the power flushing(cleansing agents) is that extra week they get of nutrients. Every bit you can push them and get quality clean smoke in the end is a bonus. No samples on frosty yet...though she is close to being dry enough...maybe tomorrow. As for pics I will only be posting updates every 5-8 days or so throughout veg. Damn internet is frustrating to be posting too many pics. :)

That's perfect. I'll only do every few days as well. Going to have a lot going on on my other thread, on the auto portal and the one we talked about in the PMs...and baby is do this month. Things are going to b hectic around here lol

That's perfect. I'll only do every few days as well. Going to have a lot going on on my other thread, on the auto portal and the one we talked about in the PMs...and baby is do this month. Things are going to b hectic around here lol

Yes you certainly do have a lot on your plate!! Good luck on the soon to be arrival of your new lil' family member!

So Frosty is dry enough to test, and I smoked on last night...very, very strong!! Best part? Even though i'll still lose 20% or so, the grand total in weight is more than I expected. I was hoping for just a measly 1.5 oz, and was pleasantly surprised when she weighed out last night at 85 grams. Hoping she is 75 grams once totally dry!

Back