Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Ahahaha nice! Alright you start the thread then. I also have X2 popped up...that I bet started almost exactly the same time as yours! Nice...other 3 are looking great too man!

So ive decided to keep this thread going instead of starting another one. The Sour D mango's will be in the comparison grow thread with discretepete, but the BloodStone and Moonstone will keep this thread active. At the harvest of blood and moon, I will then end this thread for the summer months, only to be revived next fall(next year I am going to try to pull 3 harvests in the fall winter). Of course there will be an outdoor summer grow thread!!

Heck yes I'm stoked for the ride Skell

Right on man! Thanks for hanging out!

So I have a touch of update...4/5 sourd mangos are up over the soil as well as X2 moonstones...so all I am waiting on the 2 bloodstones and 1/5 sourd mango's. Started leeching rocket today...one week and chop. Will do a gland check on shorty tomorrow.

What is your leeching process before harvest? Just feed water in larger amounts than normal or a couple flushes?

What is your leeching process before harvest? Just feed water in larger amounts than normal or a couple flushes?

So this is my first time to use a cleansing agent. Generally I used to just give them heavy doses of water, but this time I am using 3 litres of AN Final Flush(3 times). Hoping it works as well as large amounts of water flushing.

And some pics from last night.

Day 71
Rocket overview:
IMG_3332.JPG

Rocket close up:
IMG_3335.JPG

Shorty Overview:
IMG_3331.JPG

Shorty Close up:
IMG_3330.JPG

Last edited:
So this is my first time to use a cleansing agent. Generally I used to just give them heavy doses of water, but this time I am using 3 litres of AN Final Flush(3 times). Hoping it works as well as large amount of water flushing.

Im curious to see if you notice a difference in using it. If you were not using it how would u normally do it? First grow I just fed a liter of water each day like normal for 2 weeks and called it good lol. Seemed OK to me. Burned good. Tasted OK I guess lol

I did the same thing. 2 weeks strait water in whatever I was doing.
Absolutely no difference in taste. The only upside and why I use it now is the time factor, plain water 2 weeks, flush agent Clean in 4 days!

I did the same thing. 2 weeks strait water in whatever I was doing.
Absolutely no difference in taste. The only upside and why I use it now is the time factor, plain water 2 weeks, flush agent Clean in 4 days!
Dam only 4 days with the flora kleen? Might have to look into that. How does it work though using something to flush other things, or don't leave nothing behind?

Back