Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Yeah that's a great idea! Caught me off guard because I'm using a new germ method eh? Sneaky sneaky. ..lol that's perfect though man. I'm excited about the bloodstone! Ate they all regs?

Yep...all regs...so planted at 2:30 yesterday. I put in X5 SDmango, X2 Bloodstone, X2 Moonstone. By this morning I had a couple of mangos shells splitting. By this evening I had X4 mango's and X2 bloodstones ready to plant(1/8th" tails). No shells cracking on the remaining mango or moonstones. So I hve planted the 6 pots and have harvested Frosty. Trimmed pics of frosty later.

Nice! I'm excited for the trim pics bud! I'll see if anything popped up when I get home. All 3 ornery portal stains are above soil and under some half cut water bottles for a greenhouse effect. Working on improving my grow technique for the first week or two. Instead of soaking the pots in a whole, in just soaking a very small area for the seed and feeding small amounts of water until day ten. Also trying a transplant method to help me dial in those amounts using small starter pots so I know how much water I really need to watery a certain volume of medium. If that all made sense lol looks like your winning so far lol.

Nice! I'm excited for the trim pics bud! I'll see if anything popped up when I get home. All 3 ornery portal stains are above soil and under some half cut water bottles for a greenhouse effect. Working on improving my grow technique for the first week or two. Instead of soaking the pots in a whole, in just soaking a very small area for the seed and feeding small amounts of water until day ten. Also trying a transplant method to help me dial in those amounts using small starter pots so I know how much water I really need to watery a certain volume of medium. If that all made sense lol looks like your winning so far lol.

Nice...like the idea of the greenhouse effect to raise humidity early on. I could use that effect also, as my humidity is crazy low at 28-30% I'm interested in seeing how the smaller pots perform. The way you are planning on watering this round is the procedure I use.
Ah yes...so the specs on Frosty. Her main stalk was 17" long with a total height of 12". Perfect size for the cab really. Unfortunately I didn't get her trimmed before dark, so pics I had to use a flash. Pics still turned out pretty awesome I think!
IMG_3317.JPG

Birds eye view...most of the 8 side branches got 12-14" long with very firm bud. Have a feeling this plant will weigh out pretty well for its size.
IMG_3318.JPG

Bud Closeup...smell on harvest was enough to fill the whole house with a nice skunky odour...sweet!! Very complex odour that's hard to describe. I'll have to pull out the scent colour wheel for a good full description!!
IMG_3325.JPG

Is there any stem in there? Lol. Very very nice looking plant and the name fits well! Looks nice and healthy and just caked! What do you do with your trim? I'm hoping between the greenhouse dome and the new way of watering, not soaking the pots in the beginning, has an increase on plant growth and size for me. I want my girls to explode from start to finish! Lol I cut a 500ml water bottle into a to 3rd and bottom 3rd and threw away the middle. I think cutting directly in half may have fit the girls better. I'll see if and when they grow out of it. ..wonder how long this method would work to increase humidity and growth without harming plant? Can they thrive for 2 weeks under a bio dome and have crazy growth? Increasing bio done size up to like a HI-C big juice bottle or gallon jug or something clear.

Is there any stem in there? Lol. Very very nice looking plant and the name fits well! Looks nice and healthy and just caked! What do you do with your trim? I'm hoping between the greenhouse dome and the new way of watering, not soaking the pots in the beginning, has an increase on plant growth and size for me. I want my girls to explode from start to finish! Lol I cut a 500ml water bottle into a to 3rd and bottom 3rd and threw away the middle. I think cutting directly in half may have fit the girls better. I'll see if and when they grow out of it. ..wonder how long this method would work to increase humidity and growth without harming plant? Can they thrive for 2 weeks under a bio dome and have crazy growth? Increasing bio done size up to like a HI-C big juice bottle or gallon jug or something clear.

Thanks man! And thanks for the rep bud!
I will keep all sugar trim and make hash with it, once all 3 are finished. I like the biodome idea, but will skip it just for simplicity, but will certainly be keeping a close eye early growth. If yours outgrow mine early on we'll know why! Whats your relative humidity?

Between 32 to 47 lol. Pretty low for these winter months.

I can hit 47 for about 10 minutes if I spray the walls of the cabinet..lol Mine stays pretty consistent at 28-32%. So as o last night I have 9/9 split the shells and all were planted. Order of sprouting:
1 By 30 hours I had X4 mangos X2 bloodstones
2 By 48 hours I had X1 Mango X2 Moonstones

My friggin' spray bottle refused to spray, so I had to dribble water over the seeds instead. Not ideal. Whatever, go with the flow. ;) Got a new bottle today. I feel like tonight there is going to be a couple of plants popping their heads over the soil!

I can hit 47 for about 10 minutes if I spray the walls of the cabinet..lol Mine stays pretty consistent at 28-32%. So as o last night I have 9/9 split the shells and all were planted. Order of sprouting:
1 By 30 hours I had X4 mangos X2 bloodstones
2 By 48 hours I had X1 Mango X2 Moonstones

My friggin' spray bottle refused to spray, so I had to dribble water over the seeds instead. Not ideal. Whatever, go with the flow. ;) Got a new bottle today. I feel like tonight there is going to be a couple of plants popping their heads over the soil!

6:12pm 1 hour and 23 minutes ago sour D was born. Here she is now. ...

Back