Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Calm down 912, summers still a full grow away haha I really need to find a spot to do some outdoor stuff this year as I live in the stupid city! My goal this year is to grow enough green to put a down payment on a house for my family, in the country. So I'm on the same path as you good sir! No space unfilled in my tent, ever. I just need a couple things to have my grow room complete and not need any more upgrades. Are you planning on keeping the cab going during the summer or do you give all your focus to the outdoor garden?
Good plan, so much more personal freedom when got the elbow room

Okay here we go!! Day 68 - everyone is bulking out nicely.

Cab Overview
IMG_3296.JPG

IMG_3298.JPG

Shorty Overview:
IMG_3302.JPG

Shorty up close:
IMG_3304.JPG

Shorty Macro Vision:
IMG_3306.JPG

Frosty 2nd to last day before chop!
IMG_3307.JPG

A Frosty bud:
IMG_3308.JPG

Frosty Closeup:
IMG_3311.JPG

And finally Rocket:
IMG_3314.JPG

Rocket Closeup:
IMG_3313.JPG

Dang bro! Look at all them trichs! Looming good in there! Can't wait for smoke reports. After work I'll get my pot warming up and ready to drop the sour D mango if your still looking at germinating tomorrow?

Okay here we go!! Day 68 - everyone is bulking out nicely.

Cab Overview
View attachment 520510

View attachment 520511

Shorty Overview:
View attachment 520512

Shorty up close:
View attachment 520513

Shorty Macro Vision:
View attachment 520514

Frosty 2nd to last day before chop!
View attachment 520515

A Frosty bud:
View attachment 520516

Frosty Closeup:
View attachment 520517

And finally Rocket:
View attachment 520518

Rocket Closeup:
View attachment 520522
oooooo! and geeeeze!

Dang bro! Look at all them trichs! Looming good in there! Can't wait for smoke reports. After work I'll get my pot warming up and ready to drop the sour D mango if your still looking at germinating tomorrow?

Yep going to be amazing smoke, all 3 of them! Yes still on que to start tomorrow.

How long do u usually cure for? I haven't got a stock pile yet so I kinda just medicated as needed from one jar at a time watching my cure that way lol buying bovedas for this next round for sure. A busy gave me one and it worked great on an over dried cola. Tastes kinda burnt and crappy still but hey it was my biggest so I'm smoking it. Actually that while plant tasted kinda bad lol. User error in drying I believe....but OK I'll get a pot setup tonight and warming up. Will sow my bean at about 230pm tomorrow. Approximately 17.5 hours from now or maybe it's 16.5 lol either way. ...if I feel my soul isn't up to temperature I will b waiting until 11pm. Mines going to grow way faster though so I'll take the late start, u should probably start now :crying::pighug::bighug: jk lol im ready to b shown how its done by a veteran! Only thing I have going for me is my weapon of grass production! The 1200 I'm still learning to use lol... when's your new lights coming good sir? After this harvest and before heavy budding? I'm very very excited to see the difference in trich production in your cab using the added UV spectrum. I assume or plants will b similar it production naturally so we should b able to get a good idea of the differences. I use my galaxy S4 for pictures right now but have a coolpix nikon I need to figure out how to use and I'll b posting with that eventually. Don't you use a S5 too?

How long do u usually cure for? I haven't got a stock pile yet so I kinda just medicated as needed from one jar at a time watching my cure that way lol buying bovedas for this next round for sure. A busy gave me one and it worked great on an over dried cola. Tastes kinda burnt and crappy still but hey it was my biggest so I'm smoking it. Actually that while plant tasted kinda bad lol. User error in drying I believe....but OK I'll get a pot setup tonight and warming up. Will sow my bean at about 230pm tomorrow. Approximately 17.5 hours from now or maybe it's 16.5 lol either way. ...if I feel my soul isn't up to temperature I will b waiting until 11pm. Mines going to grow way faster though so I'll take the late start, u should probably start now :crying::pighug::bighug: jk lol im ready to b shown how its done by a veteran! Only thing I have going for me is my weapon of grass production! The 1200 I'm still learning to use lol... when's your new lights coming good sir? After this harvest and before heavy budding? I'm very very excited to see the difference in trich production in your cab using the added UV spectrum. I assume or plants will b similar it production naturally so we should b able to get a good idea of the differences. I use my galaxy S4 for pictures right now but have a coolpix nikon I need to figure out how to use and I'll b posting with that eventually. Don't you use a S5 too?

Curing is something that takes a long, long time to master!! With my outdoor plants I am fortunate to have enough from all varieties to be able to smoke all year long until the next season, but I feel its at its prime 2 months after drying. I just bought a bunch of jar hydrometers, so I am excited to get on a proper curing procedure, rather than just using my experience, and winging it. :D
2:30 start time is exactly what I had planned! That 1200 had better own my setup, or i'll be pissed! LOL
I haven't pulled the trigger on my new light, due to limited funds...have some stuff listed on ebay...once it sells, game on.
I use a 5-6 year old Canon SD790 IS for pics...works pretty well for sure. I'd love to upgrade to a unit that has a more zoomed in macro mode.

Back