Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

My problem is it takes me all day to do what most can do in an hour... had rotator cuff surgery in sept of last year and still have isses with it. now the other side is showing the same symptoms. Three gallon pots are about the most I can carry. I use a 2.5 gallon bucket for measuring my mix, can't lift a 5 gallon...... it sucks but I make do, Can't stop gardening!

I've been doing the same thing..... Been a long day....

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

... it takes me all day to do what most can do in an hour...
.... it sucks but I make do, Can't stop gardening!
Ah, another member o' the Legion of the Really Matured (-;

Severe back issues meself, has me where yer at pop.
I made up 25 gallons of soil in February.
Took me about 2 hours to mix the first half then had to do NOTHING for a couple of days before I could finish up the other half.
Used to mow the lawn in around 90 minutes. Takes me 3 sessions over the course of 3 days now!

But as ya say, were still movin'!

Love the greenhouse. Thanks for sharing your experience and your grow. Helps us newbies quite a bit.
Blew up a shoulder slipping on ice heading out to my shop 7 years ago. And I am still whining about it.
Funny thing is I needed ice for another whiskey drink. And now I grow for the shoulder medicine.
Even though I smoked for 30 plus years without any injuries to blame it on.

Anyway, I will be keeping track and learning along the way. I have 3 photos in my buddies greenhouse next door. Hopeful to start the auto's and get them outside soon. Weather been so great at my 47 lat I feel behind and it's only the first week of May.

Sorry to hijack thread for a minute but wanted you to know I appreciate your efforts.

Thanks everyone for the comments! I love greenhouse growing! I decided to do things in reverse this year, autos only in the greenhouse, photo periods indoors. Last year, by the time my photos ripened, they all had bud rot! So more fans this year, plus the this greenhouse has better ventilation. With the phot periods indoors, I can control when they flower, etc. Can't wait to get that Green Poison and a Trainwreck in my auto pots!

Love the greenhouse. Thanks for sharing your experience and your grow. Helps us newbies quite a bit.
Blew up a shoulder slipping on ice heading out to my shop 7 years ago. And I am still whining about it.
Funny thing is I needed ice for another whiskey drink. And now I grow for the shoulder medicine.
Even though I smoked for 30 plus years without any injuries to blame it on.

Anyway, I will be keeping track and learning along the way. I have 3 photos in my buddies greenhouse next door. Hopeful to start the auto's and get them outside soon. Weather been so great at my 47 lat I feel behind and it's only the first week of May.

Sorry to hijack thread for a minute but wanted you to know I appreciate your efforts.

My problem is it takes me all day to do what most can do in an hour... had rotator cuff surgery in sept of last year and still have isses with it. now the other side is showing the same symptoms. Three gallon pots are about the most I can carry. I use a 2.5 gallon bucket for measuring my mix, can't lift a 5 gallon...... it sucks but I make do, Can't stop gardening!
garden on bro

As my lady often says: i'm moving slowly, but I'm still moving"......... if it takes me a week...well, I got nothing else to do anyway lol!
my mantra: one step, then another, gets me up the trail. Fast( ha ha) or slow maters not.

Brought in my plants last night, too f'n cold! Tomorrow tey all go back.
I built a new 10 gallon " soilponics" pot for the Auto ultimate. I may build a second one foe a Blueberry Domina. I'm leaving for a couple days so greenhouse girls are on their own after tomorrow till I get home!

And the wind blows.......... always..........everyday it seems...........some days worse than others! I've got the side cover stabilized but the end covers are still flapping in the breeze! I'm going to buy 10' lengths of 1/2" iron pipe. The bottom edge of the end panels have a pocket in them. I'll slide the iron pipe thru and place weights on the ends to hold it in place.

AU New soilponics pic1 -5-16-2016.jpg

Stocking the greenhouse today and building 2 raised beds for veggies. I'll post details later when I'm done!

Looks like a great day today!

Back