Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

Yep, here's an update!

Spent the last three days putting up my greenhouse! It could be done by most in 3-4 hours... It does take 2 people to get the frame up though.

Yesterday I got the cover on. Its a three piece cover, with the ends separate from the top cover. It attaches with ratchet straps built into the covers, quite nice really!
When I'd finally wrestled the top into place and strapped it down, I spent time trying to get it to look good, smooth sides. No such luck! I came out this afternoon to start putting in benches and stuff. The door end of the top cover was slid back on the frame about 6" and the straps were unhooked from the frame! Good thing the wind wasn't too much. And after I connected the straps and tighened the cover down, it looked just right!

Its translucent, you can't see thru it other than things touching the sides and I'll watch for that. A nice stealthy greenhouse!

And I started seeds soaking for the greenhouse grow. 1 Auto Ultimate, 2 Blueberry Domina, 8 Dragon's Blood and 6 Blue Dragons. Other misc autos will go out later as the whim strikes me or I find space...lol!

Pics tomorrow!
Would have today but when I came in for my phone ( don't take that damn thing out to the greenhouse with me EVER...! ) and it began to rain.

That's awesome pop.
I have a 10x20 ft one. My cousin and I were making jokes that the Chinese wrote the instructions to make us Americans feel dumb...... It took us about 4 hours well took longer but it got mounted and attached to a building to help keep the temp in side more stable.

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

Did you know they won't ship GH to Alaska. I tryed and they gave me my money back....lol still not sure. I couldn't even pay more shipping?

always the prob up here, will they ship? I peeled poles, built frame and covered it with woven poly greenhouse fabric, 11 mil, really tough, good light transmission and diffusion. Been getting it online Grow Organic.com. If you call them you get around the AK thing and they ship it USPS parcel post, cheap shipping for some heavy stuff. Comes in different widths stating with 10'

Attachments

• P1020127.JPG
    P1020127.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 62
That's awesome. I know what you talk about... For $350 from home depot+ some one else bought. I couldn't complain. We would like to build one nice big one from pine poles. But we are going to use all that is close by for a fence this summer I hope. If I ever get to feeling better.

Yeah, my instruction were just pictograms and not good ones...lol!

That's awesome pop.
I have a 10x20 ft one. My cousin and I were making jokes that the Chinese wrote the instructions to make us Americans feel dumb...... It took us about 4 hours well took longer but it got mounted and attached to a building to help keep the temp in side more stable.

Back