Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

Shitty!! I feel you though.. That's part of the reason I haven't been able to transition some of my veggies outside yet because we had frost last night.. I'm thinking I won't be able to get anything into the ground until next week according to the weather forecast..

With regards to autos; do they run a little longer outside than indoors?? I imagine they can get to be the size of some photo strains.. I'd been considering taking a NLxBB and putting it in a 3gal pot out on my back porch to see how it does, but I think my neighbors might be able to see it from their kitchen, and they have high school/college aged kids..

Weather looks to finally have made the turn for the better! I'll start putting veggies in the greenhouse Monday and canna plants should be ready by next week. so that's still a three week jump on the growing season here1

a sweltering 60f, hot air rising
P1020343.JPG

Weather looks to finally have made the turn for the better! I'll start putting veggies in the greenhouse Monday and canna plants should be ready by next week. so that's still a three week jump on the growing season here1
Hoping to seed greenhouse in 2 weeks, that would be 2 weeks ahead, perfect for finishing before the mold and fungus season, we'll see, lol. Hope your weather stays stable. The "temperate zone" should be called the "tempest zone". lol

Last edited:
Finally! I moved one rootball tomato and 4 blue tomatoes to the greenhouse! Transplanted all to 3 gallon pots. Canna Seedlings are doing nicely and will go out next week. WOOooooo! I'm excited!

Back