Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

Got me a new gardening toy!

View attachment 594082

Did you order the high performance accessory package? *insert evil grin*

maxresdefault.jpg

Big blocks are fun, or so I hear. Closet I ever got to one was my small block 350 mid 70's Monte Carlo. Fun car, but you could practically hear the gas being sucked down the carb and watch the needle move with the MPG that thing got.

Your wagon reminded me of an old Hot Wheels "Little Red Wagon" car:

Radio_Flyer_Wagon_Red5SP.JPG

I always thought it would be fun to take an actual wagon, set it up with a scale engine like the one in the pic, and build it up as a radio controlled vehicle to look as close as possible to the Hot Wheels model. :smoking:

I hope you need to build racks for it to haul bud to your drying facility.
Most worthy rigs of character need a name. I am sure after you become further acquainted one may be forthcoming.
Then again it is Friday night and after some more bad choices I should just focus on naming my stuff.
Loving your grow pop22
thanks for sharing

If you recycle your soil, ad Azomite to it. It will replenish micro nutrients. It takes up to a year to become available, so I put it in the fresh soil as preperation for recycling. I then add a little every grow.

And any organic nutrient you can get your hands on works fine! I like Grow More, but I also use Jobe's, Dr.Earth, etc. Dry organic nutes in a box are cheap and go a long way. I just bought a 15 pound bag of Kellog Organic Plus , Tomato, Herb, and Garden to use in my raised beds. Cost me $18 with shipping and will probably last 2-3 years.

Thanks for the tip, I did not know that. Here are a couple of pics of the tomatoes I was talking about, they are all the same age and the 2 runts have since been replanted.

Attachments

• 20160702_120458.jpg
    20160702_120458.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 20160702_120453.jpg
    20160702_120453.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 72
You tomatoes look good! I'll post pics of my raised beds, they are looking real good!

Update:

I filled 10, three gallon pots this afternoon. Ill start transplanting Blue Dragons tomorrow. Then I'll evict the tomatoes, except the big one, and the bell pepper.
Then I have to do some re-aranging to see what will be the best layout and if I can fit a few more pots...lol!

Pics tomorrow!

Back