Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

If you recycle your soil, ad Azomite to it. It will replenish micro nutrients. It takes up to a year to become available, so I put it in the fresh soil as preperation for recycling. I then add a little every grow.

And any organic nutrient you can get your hands on works fine! I like Grow More, but I also use Jobe's, Dr.Earth, etc. Dry organic nutes in a box are cheap and go a long way. I just bought a 15 pound bag of Kellog Organic Plus , Tomato, Herb, and Garden to use in my raised beds. Cost me $18 with shipping and will probably last 2-3 years.

pop22
Thanks for the dry organic nutes (Kellog) tip for the raised beds. I have 2 new 4x8 raised beds that are about 2 feet tall stuffed with veggies and have been sharing the BioBizz Fish Mix with great results and was moving to Bloom but figured there had to be a cheaper way.

Boxed/bagged dry nutes are super soil in a box! I use them in all my recycled soil along with worm castings.

pop22
Thanks for the dry organic nutes (Kellog) tip for the raised beds. I have 2 new 4x8 raised beds that are about 2 feet tall stuffed with veggies and have been sharing the BioBizz Fish Mix with great results and was moving to Bloom but figured there had to be a cheaper way.

The Auto Ultimate is starting to stack buds and still stretching! Will be interesting to see how long she goes out here. I decided to stop training here any furtherr. She's getting plenty of light to the base so she can grow UP from here on!

AU -6-29-2016.jpg

The Auto Ultimate is starting to stack buds and still stretching! Will be interesting to see how long she goes out here. I decided to stop training here any furtherr. She's getting plenty of light to the base so she can grow UP from here on!

View attachment 592886
maybe she will be your one pounder

A dumping wagon! Will be handy around the outdoor gardens and greenhouse, especially now I can't carry much. Got it on ebay for $59.95 with free shipping. Spent sometime assembling it and gave it a test run! Hauled some RO water out to the greenhouse for the canna.

Back