Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

Going to try to cram a few more in that will finish in Sept hopefully. Going to ad a few more Blue Dragon.

Thank you for the update. WOW. Fun to see the changes as things fill up.
---
Going to try to cram a few more in that will finish in Sept hopefully. Going to ad a few more Blue Dragon

Isn"t that the truth? I was pondering the same thing. Add an auto or two for rounding out the summer grow. But need to get on it. And a little more experience may help and improve my germination rates.

Most of the Dragons I'm growing finish in 70 days or less. I've had Dragon's Blood finish in 58 days! So I'm hoping the BD will make a good second crop and be finished the first or second week of Sept. Got such a late start because of weather, I'll only get two crops this year.

Thank you for the update. WOW. Fun to see the changes as things fill up.
---

Isn"t that the truth? I was pondering the same thing. Add an auto or two for rounding out the summer grow. But need to get on it. And a little more experience may help and improve my germination rates.

Update:

Chopped the 2 Blue Dragon and the small Auto Ultimate this morning. Put the drying rack in the greenhouse and drying the bud in there. I'll jar it up in there too, no damn bugs getting in the house this year!

Started 35 Blue Dragon, my single biggest run of any strain! I have 23 sprouts now and expect a few more. Some will go to 3 gallon pots, some with stay in the small containers. Going to be REAL full in a month!

AU pic1 -6-26-2016.jpg
AU pic2 -6-26-2016.jpg
BD pic1 -6-26-2016.jpg
BD pic2 -6-26-2016.jpg

Real nice jungle pop, ur tomatoes are def looking better than mine, gonna replant and resoil for the 3rd time this year. I just started 3 of the church outside and had to redo 3 great white shark beans due to the heat. Greenhouse got the better of me there

All the tomato plants in the greenhouse but the 2 small ones, are clones from a plant growing out of a rootball behind my shed last year. I have no idea what strain it is, so I call it rootball tomato! LOL! And it produces the sweetest tomatoes I've ever eaten! You'd swear someone sprinkled sugar on them. I kept the clone and made more, indoors, over the fall and winter, and planted the six best

And they love my simple, organic soil. And I used the same mix for my raised beds: 1/3 a mix of fresh, Black Soil and recycled soil, 1/3 composted manure, 1/3 coco coir. I also added lime, epsom salts and blood meal.

Next year, all will be based on just recycled soil. I'll be posting a thread about prepping recycled soil in the future!

I'll post some pics of my raised beds later, things are looking good there too!

:pass:

Real nice jungle pop, ur tomatoes are def looking better than mine, gonna replant and resoil for the 3rd time this year. I just started 3 of the church outside and had to redo 3 great white shark beans due to the heat. Greenhouse got the better of me there

All the tomato plants in the greenhouse but the 2 small ones, are clones from a plant growing out of a rootball behind my shed last year. I have no idea what strain it is, so I call it rootball tomato! LOL! And it produces the sweetest tomatoes I've ever eaten! You'd swear someone sprinkled sugar on them. I kept the clone and made more, indoors, over the fall and winter, and planted the six best

And they love my simple, organic soil. And I used the same mix for my raised beds: 1/3 a mix of fresh, Black Soil and recycled soil, 1/3 composted manure, 1/3 coco coir. I also added lime, epsom salts and blood meal.

Next year, all will be based on just recycled soil. I'll be posting a thread about prepping recycled soil in the future!

I'll post some pics of my raised beds later, things are looking good there too!

:pass:
I kinda did the same thing, but the soil mix is severely lacking something I can't ammend in, so for the church I created a mix based on Canadian products. PC container soil, promix container soil, shrimp compost and black earth, all equal parts cept for shrimp compost. That I added in thirds and loaded the bottom of the pots with. They all contain humus peat and lime to make it pH neutral. Very good forward thinking up here. Plants are loving it.

Back