Live Stoners Pictures by The Rebs

Nice pics wvr ive made me get looking at all the ones ive taken brings back alot of memories thankyou dude :thumbs::peace: Si

Thank you man! :smokebuds: glad u liked them!

Hi brv pictures are gart, i wish i could be driving along see all them with a big spuff :pimp:,all i get to see is rain :D here,but it keep thing nice and cool :booya:here,:peace: Kudo

and i like the Turkey sweet pea a cool turkey brv,not that i like to eat him,like to have him as a pet :D cool pictures :peace: kudo

Thanks Kudo! The terrain where I'm at goes from flat ass farm country to rolling hills to the steep ass Appalachians so we get some crazy ass storms! Glad you like the Turks! Sweet Pea is a very sweet girl lol that's why my wife named her that. When she comes to eat she purrs almost like a cat when you toss her food. She sounds so happy to be around us and eating it's really cool! :D

Thanks for stopping by bro and for your comments! Always a pleasure having you! :smokebuds:

Backyard Critters

BLONDIE 1.JPGBLONDIE 2.JPG

I don't know what kind of squirrel that is... He's HUGE. The biggest dang Squirrel I've ever seen!! Grubbing out with the Turkeys.
Hank and Squirrel 5-7-12.JPG

Is this not the LAZIEST squirrel you've ever seen?
Lazy Blondie_5--7-12 1.JPG

These two are Hybrids.... Grey Squirrel body with a blonde tail.
Squirrel Hybrid 7-3-12 2.JPGSquirrel Hybrin_7-3-12.JPG

:smokebuds:

Great stuff Double ya vee argh pirate.gif
Keep em coming man :thumbs:

Stunted Critters
:smokebuds:

Hell yeah keep them coming bro :smokebuds:

good stuff bro :thumbs:

Thanks Stunted, Dub and GoAuto! appreciate you all coming by!! I'll dig some more out sometime soon! I got lots of trimming to do the next few nights... :smoke: Thanks again guys!

WV Arrrggghhh
110386d1339980644t-pictures-rebs-pirate.gif

you got you a fox squirrel there bud way bigger than typical grey squirrels and they prefer more open areas than deep woods
110283d1343657100-pictures-rebs-hank-squirrel-5-7-12.jpg

Back