time to get the party started in here finally after alot of time stress and money we are finally ready to grow some trees well attempt to anyways we have 4 black domina x white widow from ripper seeds limited line my buddy has been growing this clone for the last 6 months these are the last of the clones from the mum shes currently filling a 4x4 on her own beastly thing this pheno dosent have alot of stretch but grows some super frosty rock hard buds in about 8 weeks from 12/12
so here they are today
IMG_20190517_230558.jpg
getting to meet the telos for the first time
IMG_20190518_002205.jpg
all potted up in there new homes standard autopots mix 2 inchs of perlite in the bottom and a bit mixed thought the coco il hand water for a week or two to get the roots to spread out a bit before i turn on the rez
IMG_20190518_002212.jpg
done a small bit of lst on them il probably start netting them tomorrow iv also popped two animal cookies x OG badazz also from ripper only because i feel these wont fill out the space fully so il run the OGs pretty much 12/12 from seed
IMG_20190518_002643.jpg
now time for a well deserved smoke on some maple sherbert
lets tag a few grobros in here
@Wile e Peyote @Vlad The Inhaler @Hippy Ending @Bunny @Duggy @Slater @TheMongol @Son of Hobbes @blue @Mossy @NiceOption @woody @SOOTDAWG @HighnDry @Stellabud @Ultima @Fitzy @Boradan @Mañ'O'Green @Ripper @Growtogrow @Teetee @hairyman @RivetGrrl @Free Flow @Bailey @MedGrower @F.N. @Master_gRoshi @Ghost sorry if iv left anyone out
:d5::cheers::headbang::toke::smokeit::pop::woohoo1::coffee::cool1::welcome::jointman::weed::wiz::yeahthat:

@stoney 91 Thanks for the tag.

its a bug a good few of us get have to stop myself going overbored and tell myself even if everything goes perfect and well timed its still only possible to do 5or 6 grows a year
I am happy to get 4 grows a year. I have enough seeds in inventory to last 4 years If I didn't buy a single seed for that long. I feel like a seed whore:yay:. I want them all.

Subbed :pop:

@stoney 91 Thanks for the tag.

I am happy to get 4 grows a year. I have enough seeds in inventory to last 4 years If I didn't buy a single seed for that long. I feel like a seed whore:yay:. I want them all.

Subbed :pop:
thanks for dropping in il be dipping into the stash again soon gunna pop some more in 4 weeks its a toss up between seedstockers nicole cream or dutch passions morkums tulip

time to get the party started in here finally after alot of time stress and money we are finally ready to grow some trees well attempt to anyways we have 4 black domina x white widow from ripper seeds limited line my buddy has been growing this clone for the last 6 months these are the last of the clones from the mum shes currently filling a 4x4 on her own beastly thing this pheno dosent have alot of stretch but grows some super frosty rock hard buds in about 8 weeks from 12/12
so here they are today
View attachment 1060449 getting to meet the telos for the first time View attachment 1060450 all potted up in there new homes standard autopots mix 2 inchs of perlite in the bottom and a bit mixed thought the coco il hand water for a week or two to get the roots to spread out a bit before i turn on the rez
View attachment 1060451 done a small bit of lst on them il probably start netting them tomorrow iv also popped two animal cookies x OG badazz also from ripper only because i feel these wont fill out the space fully so il run the OGs pretty much 12/12 from seed
View attachment 1060452 now time for a well deserved smoke on some maple sherbert
lets tag a few grobros in here
@Wile e Peyote @Vlad The Inhaler @Hippy Ending @Bunny @Duggy @Slater @TheMongol @Son of Hobbes @blue @Mossy @NiceOption @woody @SOOTDAWG @HighnDry @Stellabud @Ultima @Fitzy @Boradan @Mañ'O'Green @Ripper @Growtogrow @Teetee @hairyman @RivetGrrl @Free Flow @Bailey @MedGrower @F.N. @Master_gRoshi @Ghost sorry if iv left anyone out
:d5::cheers::headbang::toke::smokeit::pop::woohoo1::coffee::cool1::welcome::jointman::weed::wiz::yeahthat:

Thanks for the Tag .... looking great!! I've never actually grown a clone before!!

:rofl: ... that's a UK joint if ever i saw one!! .... Look at me ma' .. I know they're small green papers!!

Happy growing!
:d5:

Back