What does it mean the beans are cooking? Party on the run?
freinds keeping some plants in veg for me till i can get my tent back up so i go 12/12 soon as im ready only running 3 months behind:shrug:

time to restart this thread actually looking good now for some plants to be in my possession soon so heres a sneak peak at wat il be growing
black domia x white widow from ripper seeds limited collection seen it run a few times nice super heavy smoke real put your ass to sleep weed has a nice sweet skunky smell and taste takes about 8-9 weeks
IMG_20190425_115708.jpg

then its time to try and choose which of these to try first leaning towards nicole cream or fruit cake
IMG_20190425_121133.jpg

and it wouldnt be afn without a few autos strawberry nuggets is first up fingers crosssed for the purple pheno
IMG_20190425_120951.jpg

so let hope this is it now and i can get back to hobby its been rough watching all you growing
il try snap a pic of the clones if i can did a leaf strip and super cropping yesterday trying to bush them out a bit there very littel stretch in flower

Nice one dude.. thin mint crack has impressed me most out of seedstockers new strains- just from journals ive seen
Good luck
:pass::pass:
indeed i seen a few stacked thin mint cracks about but i really want that cookies and cream in some jars really hope i can pull that pheno from the nicole

Last edited:
Back